Annabella Demuth Resume
PROFILE: Self-disciplined with a conscientious work style, great attention to detail and a creative eye.
Social Media Coordinator/Visual Merchandiser,Curl Surf
07/2018 – Present
• Manage social media channels on a daily basis.
• Create a monthly calendar and gather content for
• Engage with social media platform audiences.
• Create window and wall displays to drive customers to
Social Media Intern, ALPFA, Inc
Chicago, Illinois (Remote)
03/2018 – 06/2018
• Managed social media planning for execution of posts for Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
• Monitored online presence of company’s brand, and engaged with users.
Campaigns Marketing Intern, Salesforce
San Francisco, California
06/2017 – 01/2018
• Created “Reports” in Salesforce to track quantitative Webinar performance.
• Tracked trends of customer engagement on Webinars for performance of content.
• Monitored social media accounts to ensure customer support was alerted.
• Managed potential customer flow into Salesforce database directly contributing to over 55% quarterly revenue growth.
• Formulated qualitative survey to engage sales feedback to better align marketing activities and visibility with sales’ overall goals.
Disney College Program Merchandise Intern,
Walt Disney World
Orlando, Florida 08/2016 – 01/2017
• Worked with a wide range of guests from all over the world to help find solutions.
• Developed more efficient ways for guests to have a successful customer experience by making sure their personalization order for their ornaments were correct.
• Ensured that unhappy customers found the product they were looking for by using the database to see where products were located around the parks.
Brand Representative, Hollister
• Increased the store’s sales goal by successfully styling customers and giving excellent customer services to generate purchases.
• Created relationships with customers in order to help them find exactly what they were looking for based on their style and interests.
• Created window displays and store displays that drove customers to the store.
• Styled outfits, took photos, and wrote content for the Instagram account.
• Worked closely with other brands at trunk shows and fashion shows.
social media coordinator, fashion intern, fashion assistant, marketing intern