[06/24/2017] – [05/31/2019]
Police Cadet • Sergeant • Los Angeles Police Department
Held several administrative and managerial duties. I was entrusted with assisting officers in maintaining and updating all documents related to new recruits, leading other recruit trainers, and overseeing the progress of recruits. Additionally, I was also tasked with directly assisting the officer in charge of the Jr. Cadet program.
[08/04/2018] – [Current]
Police Explorer • San Fernando Police Department
Attended various local community events to help build a stronger relationship between the department and the public. In addition to my duties in helping boost public relations, I was also charged with the training of new recruits given my previous experience as a police cadet sergeant.
California State University Northridge [2017- 2020]
• [B.A Psychology – Minor in Anthropology]
• [Courses consisting of: Abnormal Psychology, Behavioral Therapy, Counseling, and Ethnographic Research Methods]
• [Dean’s List: Spring 2018 - Fall 2018 - Fall 2019]
• [Seagram American Legion Post Scholarship Recipient 2018-2019]
Skills & Certifications
• Leadership & Management
• Proficient in Word, Excel, & PowerPoint
• Fluent in Spanish (Speak & Write)
• American Heart Association: Basic Life Support (CPR & AED)