Angel Bleggi's Resume
5 Mead Farm Rd, Seymour, CT ------------370
B.A., Art History: Eastern Connecticut State University, Willimantic, CT May 2019
Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Deans List
Campus Activities: Public Relations of Visual Arts Club
A.S., Business Management: Naugatuck Valley Community College, Waterbury, CT
Honors: Cum Laude, Phi Theta Kappa Honors Society
Campus Activities: President of Art Club, Student Government Association member
Experience in the Arts:
• Presented Senior thesis “Music Videos as Performance Art” at 2019 ECSU Create Conference
• Involved in collections, installation, de-installation, and PR for Eastern Connecticut State University 3rd annual student art exhibition.
• Assistance in set design with the Naugatuck Valley Community College Theater-2016
• Installation of Naugatuck Valley Community College Student Art exhibition-2016
New Britain Museum of American Art Summer 2019
• Experience working alongside the educational department developing curriculum, planning visitor experiences, and creating an educational experience.
• Created lesson plans and led classes for museum Mommy & Me courses.
• Assistant camp teacher teaching a wage rage of campers ages 4-12.
Mattatuck Museum Summer 2018
Curatorial Intern Assistant
• Experience working alongside a team of curators to research, develop, and execute art exhibitions
• Hands-on experience handling artwork through the collection of condition reports
• Involved in the installation and deconstruction of exhibitions
Giggling Pig Art Studio March 2016 – August 2018
• Lead instructor for weekly Mommy and Me art course that involved hands-on activities and crafts for kids 6-months to 3-year-olds.
• Created vision boards for weekly themed lesson plans for camp activities.
• Transitioned between the role of lead and assistant teacher while facilitating camp activities.
• Demonstrated the ability to lead lessons with children of all ages.
CVS June 2014 – May 2016
• Delivered helpful and friendly customer service in a busy retail environment.
• Maintained front store as the lead casher-clerk to provide a quick and quality check out experience.
• Trained in managing multiple tasks while working in a fast-past environment, outside tasks include maintaining inventory, employee training and set display maintenance.