Andrew Noble - ------------ - ------------
Corporate, Academic and Creative Opportunities
Faculty Associate at Arizona State University, Paradise Valley Community College and Central Arizona College. January ‘19 - Current
- Currently teaching a3D Tools class, introducing students to advanced manufacturing tools
- Currently teaching Computer Art, Web Design, and Communication Theory classes.
Visual Designer for TCS Construction. Jan ‘17 - Current (project based)
- Designs visual identity for a growing construction company
- Manages their active website at ------------
- Offers on-call graphic design solutions for apparel, marketing, and social media
Instructional Designer/Trainer at Streamline Vacation Rental Software. May ‘18 - August ‘19
- Standardized the training material available to internal employees and existing clients and successfully launched their first Learning Management System.
- The newly launched LMS reduced client on-boarding time by 25%
- Developed software specific curriculum for their new Corporate Housing Software
- Assisted the scrum team write up, test, and communicate new system releases
Research Assistant at 3DVP Lab, ------------. August ‘16 - May ‘18
- Assisted in writing a proposal that constructed a plan to accurately spend $250,000 on visual prototyping equipment at Arizona State University, a leading research school
- Designed relevant tutorials for users to use as supplementary resources
- Monitored bills and material usage. Ensured the equipment remained operational.
CNN Style / HTC VIVE Intern at Design Miami. December ‘16
- Provided solutions for interactive, virtual interviews of industry leading designers
- Collaborated on a documentary film with CNN Style and the United Nations
- Offered on-site assistance for CNN Style video editing and recording
Public Demonstrations, Collaborative Projects and Community Based Workshops:
- New Grounds Mobile, Site Specific, Processing Plant at Phoenix Art Museum, March ‘18
- Campaign ASU 2020 Kickoff - Chase Field, Phoenix AZ. January, ‘17
- STEAM: Workshop at Tempe Center for the Arts, Tempe AZ: July ‘16
- Process 3D Data at International Sculpture Center Conference, Phoenix, AZ: November ‘15
- TINKERKIDS at Shemer Art Center, August ‘16 - December ‘16
- Why Sustainability should ..” - with The UN, CNN Style, at DesignMiami December ‘16
Master of Fine Art (MFA) in Intermedia, Arizona State University, Arizona. May ‘18
Bachelors (BA) in Graphic Design, Winona State University, Minnesota. May ‘15
I move fluidly between Adobe Suite platforms to create different communication deliverables. My knowledge in HTML & CSS, Arduino & Python is used for both functional design projects and conceptual art projects. My 3D modeling and rapid prototyping skills are utilized when objects with dimension are required. I am time oriented, ecologically conscious, a user of non-linear ideation, an interdisciplinary thinker, team member, self-learner & troubleshooter. An eager listener and am a passionate stress compartmentalizer.
graphic design, web design, project management