Andrew's Marketing Resume
ANDREW D. KUPCHO, BS
1118 Davidson Dr. Fort Collins, CO | ------------ |------------
I am seeking to establish myself as a working professional and asset to a business or marketing organization that is commensurate with my professional qualities and experience.
BACHELOR’S DEGREE – BUSINESS MAJOR | 2019 GPA: 3.0 | COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY
· Major: Business Administration
· Minor: Marketing
· Pertinent Coursework: Market Research, Product Innovation, Supply-Chain Management, Application Design, Marketing Budgets and Strategies, Professional Sales.
· Software Exposure: SAS Marketing Software, PowerPoint, Survey Designs/Qualtrics, Microsoft Office: Excel and Word.
· Major Marketing Projects: Expanding awareness of CSU through product design and Market Exposure for a medical product. Professional Selling.
Skills & Abilities
Focused, articulate, dedicated, analytical and passionate. Recent travels to Japan, France, Belgium, Denmark, Spain and Ireland provide strong cultural exposure. Pertinent experience with sales, merchandise upselling and customer service as evidenced by working as a server in local, fast-paced restaurant environments. Fundamental conversational Spanish for dialogue and reading. Innovative creativity enhanced with formalized training and education. Leadership qualities that were refined in certified lead/trainer positions within Olive Garden restaurant.
COOPERSMITH’S BREWPUB | SERVER, FOOD EXPO | 2018 – PRESENT
Specialized beer brewing training for product expertise and sales promotion. Responsible for positive interactions, while serving customers, in a friendly/ efficient manner and ensuring customers have an exceptional dining experiences while bringing in sales. Being attentive to customer’s needs, making them feel welcome, comfortable, important and relaxed. Am passionate about food and service and thoroughly enjoy creating excellent experiences for customers in a fast-paced environment.
OLD CHICAGO RESTAURANT | SERVER, COCKTAIL SERVER | 2016 - 2018
OLIVE GARDEN RESTAURANT | SERVER, CERTIFIED TRAINER, BARTENDER | 2012-2015
MANAGEMENT | COOPERSMITH’S : ------------ EXT. 0
- SANDRA LONGTON : GENERAL MANAGER
- BRIAN JACKSON : MENTOR
- KATE FISHER : PEER REFERENCE
MANAGEMENT | OLD CHICAGO FORT COLLINS : ------------
- BRANDON RUFF : GENERAL MANAGER
- LARRY OLSTING : MANAGER
Driven, Determined, Hard working