Andrea Mace Resume
My specialization in the study of human culture has given me a valuable advantage in performing data analysis. I have been able to apply my creative research to technical data in a way that bridges the gap between statistic and behavioral psychology. I hope to continue to learn more about the technical side of analysis each day, while my strong foundation in human research provides me with the mindset I need to succeed.
The University of Texas at Austin
Bachelor of Arts, Anthropology
Overall GPA: 3.88
Left/Right Media - Marketing Intern; Marketing Analyst; Austin, TXJune 2018 - May 2019
• Manipulate data from different platforms to find unique opportunities that inform and support strategy implementation.
• Automate the organization of website, social media and email campaign data of different clients for efficient analysis.
• Visualize and present data in Tableau reports in a way that, paired with written documentation, provides comprehensible, actionable insights for marketing, development, and design teams.
• Ensure that Google Tag Manager functions cohesively with Google Analytics to track necessary KPI’s.
• Manage and lead email campaign strategy in a way that optimizes revenue and website users, and works in conjunction with social strategy.
Sophias - Server; Austin, TX March 2018 - Oct. 2018
• Provided start to finish food service at an upscale Italian supper club in downtown Austin
• Managed time in order to talk with guests, deliver food, and bus multiple tables at the same time
• Improved team coherence and efficiency by communicating effectively each shift.
Champions Westlake - Gymnastics Coach; Austin, TXSept. 2016 - Feb. 2018
• Created and supervised a structured class for 8 students at a time.
• Adapted to changing circumstances during class to ensure the safety and happiness of students.
• Communicated and established relationships with parents in order to create the best environment for their family.
Pi Beta Phi Fraternity - Vice President of Philanthropy (Jan. 2017 - Dec. 2017) Fall 2015 - Summer 2018
• Organized and budgeted for social and community events to raise money towards our philanthropy
• Raised over $12,000 at the annual Pi Phi Kappa Carnival
• Oversaw philanthropy participation of 250 members on an annual member-by-member basis
Women in Medicine - MemberFall 2016 - Spring 2017
• Participated in group meetings centered around the role of women in healthcare
• Excelled beyond the required hours of community service events per semester
Honors and Awards
• University Honors
• Dean’s Honor List, Magna cum Laude
• University of Texas Liberal Arts College Scholar (top 20% GPA in Liberal Arts)
• National Hispanic Recognition Scholar
Data analysis, SEO, Google Analytics, Tableau, Excel, Data manipulation, Marketing Strategy