Andrea Kamvar Resume
Andrea V. Kamvar Hernández
Boca Raton, FL 33433
Bachelor’s in Social Communications and International Business and Trade with 3 years of professional experience in marketing promotions and project management to achieve strategic goals. Positive, proactive and cooperative attitude. Presently attending a Master of Science in Marketing at Florida International University, Miami with a GPA of 3.95. Bilingual English-Spanish, teamwork and goal-oriented, public relations, communication and writing skills at all levels.
blinc Inc. Florida, United States, September 2018 – August 2019
Manufacturer of cosmetics based in the United States with international presence.
Project Manager/Email Marketing Coordinator
• Coordinate projects and manage company’s timelines to magnify efficiency by meeting deadlines.
• Lead weekly meetings with the management team to provide updates about improvements in operational processes.
• Expand and support operational strategies, helping the departments to reduce lead times based on the analysis of tasks that create bottlenecks in the process.
• Manage the company’s e-commerce report to analyze and ensure paid/owned/earn media success.
• Create, administer, and execute comprehensive email campaigns and recurrent newsletters for B2B and B2C, using proper content strategies to better deliver communication messages.
• Collaborate in marketing and production meetings to build a day-to-day campaign execution for potential products and digital content, as well as in sales meeting to review YTD sales and sell-in opportunities.
• Own and manage the email marketing calendar, optimizing time management by 90%.
• Build the company’s media list that include well-known magazines, blogs, and influencers.
Refrigeración Master Metropolitana C.A. Caracas, Venezuela, July 2010 – October 2012
Producer, importer and whole sales distributor of refrigerant equipment, gases and related chemicals.
Marketing & Communications Assistant
• Crafted surveys to get feedback about company’s internal communication building strategies to improve it based on results.
• Lead UX across all communications channels (Social Media, Website) by creating specific marketing messages that reached specific segments.
• Created ideas to redesign products packing.
• Construct a marketing calendar to plan promotional material for integrated cross channel campaigns.
• Lead online webinars, presentations, and forums with prepared product and technical information for customers and sales force.
• Conducted marketing research with potential customers to identify new products opportunities.
• Manage marketing reports and presentations in collaboration with marketing and operation managers to analyze campaign performance.
• Assist the project management team to implement and support operational strategies.
Akdemia C.A. Caracas, Venezuela January 2009 – June 2010
Developer of applications for educational institutions management and control system.
Junior Executive Support Services
• Established the written content for company’s website.
• Prepared promotional material via e-mails for current and potential customers.
• Met with clients to present and promote company’s products and services.
• Bachelor of Social Communications, Monteavila University, Venezuela. Oct 2009 – Jul 2014
• Bachelor of International Business and Trade, Florida Atlantic University. Jan 2016 – Dec 2018
• Master of Science in Marketing, Florida International University. Jan 2019 – Dec 2019
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Wrike Project Management, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) Email Platforms (Bronto), Google (AdWords, Analytics)
Florida Atlantic University 2015 – MBA Course, Marketing Functions
Leadership Seminar – Monteavila University – Caracas, Venezuela 2010
HubSpot Inbound Marketing Certification – 2019
Beta Gamma Sigma International Business Honor Society – Florida International University 2019
Marketing, Communications, Public Relations