3 Creemer Rd, Armonk NY 10504
xxx-xxx-xxxx / xxx-xxx-xxxx
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, Class of 2019
• Major: Nutrition Science
• Minor: Chemistry & Biology
Byram Hills High School, Armonk, NY, Class of 2015
Medical Scribe, CityMD, White Plains, Spring 2019
• Prepared each consultation room for each patient, delivering efficient communication to the patient with instruction and information on their visit, became an expert at organizing patient information through Electronic Health Records database.
• Performed and documented vitals from each patient.
• Provided physician with direct, hands-on assistance in medical procedures such as rapid strep test and rapid influenza test to deliver the pinnacle of efficient patient care.
Intern, New York Sports Medicine Institute, New York, NY, Summer 2018
• Shadowed Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Roth and Orthopedic Surgeon PA Kelli Gallagher during patient consultations and during surgery in the OR.
• During patient consultations developed understanding for each situation due to Dr. Roth and PA Kelli taking time out to teach me.
Intern, Hospital for Special Surgery, New York, NY, Winter 2017
• Shadowed Orthopedic Surgeon Dr. Levine and Orthopedic Surgeon PA Lisa Pearson during patient consultations and during in the OR.
• Assisted in patient care while moving patients in and out of OR and applying casts after surgery.
• Developed understanding for each case at hand through open discussion with Dr. Levine and PA Lisa Pearson.
Final Cut Pro, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator, Microsoft Office Suite • Transcribing, Interviewing • Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter • Organization, Communication, Customer Service
• Alpha Phi Sorority, Spring 2017 – Present
EMT Certification, Westchester Community College, NY, Summer 2017
Rosenthal JCC Mitzvah Project, Westchester, NY, 2006 - present
• Volunteered in schools, orphanages, food pantries, senior centers and hospitals.
Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice & Human Rights, Guerrero, Mexico, 2015
• Student-Teacher Excursion to improve access to education for primary school children, by constructing and preparing schools, carrying out a targeted healthcare intervention, and carrying out a series of teacher and student-led community-building workshops
Organized, Music Passion, Excellent Communication, Microsoft Software Suite Expert