Flexible and adaptable friendly person who’s had 3+ years in retail and customer service that has worked in teams of large numbers and small. Huge passion for artwork and graphic design, it takes a lot of creativity and skill that I apply to everything that comes my way.
• Quick learner
• Computer proficient
• Quick problem solver
• Reliable transportation
• Made sure no one felt left out
• Never missed work without a notice
• Good communication
Usher/Concessions/Ticket-Taker, June 2013 to July 2014
Cinemark Legacy and XD- Plano, TX
• Provided onsite training and supervised.
• Kept communication organized and communicated with fellow employees.
• Took charge of problems presented to me with all my knowledge instead of calling for a manager within the first second.
• Always listened to rules and followed as so.
• Being a part of a huge team of over 100+ I made sure no one ever felt left out
Cashier and Bakery, September 2015 to December 2015
Costco Wholesale- Plano, TX
• Handled cashier responsibilities
• Helped out in other departments during the busy seasons
• Informed potential buyers where garments could be purchased.
• Recommended products
• Helped keep the warehouse organized and front faced products
Sales Floor Associate, January 2016 to June 2017
AT&T- Plano, TX
• Negotiated to get the most out of every sale
• Observed and documented patient status and reported patient complaints to the case manager.
• Helped with technical issues related or unrelated to the sale ranging from helping customers recover forgotten passwords for backups, basic functions of any device they bring in, help making an insurance claim, fixing their bill, to helping with warranties on devices.
• Listened to my customers to provide a good offer based on their needs.
• Trained and supervised Trainees.
• Provide ideas for friendly in store competitions.
• Pushed promotions and stayed up to date with constant changes.
• Participated in Team meetings.
• Provided good excellent service for my customers.
• Maintained a clean, orderly and well-stocked environment.
• Followed opening and closing procedures by myself, and kept track of inventory whenever it was my duty.
GAP inc. – Frisco, TX
• Supervising the team when management is not present.
• Encourage more gap credit card enrollments among my team as well as bright reward enrollments.
• Training new comers on the sales floor and the register, and teaching them how to sell the credit card application and clothing to increase sales.
• Large range of customer servicing from starting a room for them to calling customer care for miscellaneous credit card issues.
• Doing visuals in the store which would include changing the layout/design/arrangement of clothing of the store.
Collin County Community College- Plano, TX
Major: Graphic Design/video production
Fatima Carlson, Manager at Gap
Mauricio Ramirez, Mentor