MALANEE R. CANN
272 SANDY VALLEY COURT
GASTON, SC 29053
To get involved, gain experience, and graduate college with a major in Art Studio, and a minor in Business Administration. I would, eventually, like to open an art studio and create an environment for those who have a true passion for art. Until then, my goal is to work as an animator for different animation companies.
High School for Medical Professions 2011-2013
Airport High School - Columbia, SC 2013-2015
- GPA: 3.2
Coastal Carolina University - Conway, SC 2015-Present
- Expected year to graduate: May 2019
Dewpoint Heating & Air 2012-2013
- Secretary: answered important phone calls and filed paper work.
BI-LO - Columbia, SC 2014-2015
- Cashier: checked out customers with their groceries.
Petco – Lexington, SC June 2016-August 2016
- Sales Associate: checked out customers with their items and assisted them with any questions they may have had.
Art Classes by Rebecca Zdybel 2016-Present
- Personal Assistant: ran social media platforms.
Riverbanks Zoo June 2017-August 2017
- Concessions: ran concession stand that contained food and beverages.
I Love Sugar February 2018-Present
- Sales Associate: worked as a cashier, served ice cream, and handled responsibilities on the sales floor.
Awards and Honors
Dean’s List 2016
- Student Academic Standings: May 5, 2016
- Spring Semester 2016
Dean’s List 2017
- Student Academic Standings: December 2017
- Fall Semester 2017
Interests and Hobbies
The National Society for Leadership and Success 2017-Present
- Selected for the honor society based on my academic standing and/or leadership potential. As a member, I have access to “step-by-step” programs to allow myself to gain leadership skills.