California State University of San Marcos
Buffalo Wild Wings
June 2016- Present
Wing Certified Trainer
Home Instead Senior Care
August 2017- December 2017
Mira Loma, Ca
May 2015-June 2016
• Certified in working with adults with Alzheimer’s disease or other dementias.
• Certified Social and Behavioral Health researcher.
• Conduct field observations.
• Involved in data collection, data coding, data analysis and manuscript preparation.
• Synthesize knowledge of scientific approaches to solve problems related to human development.
• Proficient in Statistical Package for the Social Sciences (SPSS), Excel and Microsoft Office.
• Ability work at a fast pace and multitask efficiently.
• Experience managing home health care for seniors.
• Educated in Senior Health and Gerontology.
• Discriminate among and conceptualize appropriate use of different research methods and basic statistical procedures.
• Select appropriate methods for different applied research questions, particularly those that are most suitable for studying changes (e.g., action studies; program evaluations).
• Explain ethical principles and relate them to issues inherent in conducting research with human participants.
• Demonstrate professional/collaboration skills, such as acknowledging multiple points of view.
• Demonstrate effective written and/or oral communication skills appropriate to theoretical, practical, and/or ethical situations related to research and research methods in the field of human development.
• Demonstrate the connection of academic knowledge to civic engagement while expanding their own sense of civic identity and active participation in the community.
• Volunteer at North County Food Bank
o Spring 2018
• Volunteer at Kaiser Permanente of San Marcos, Ca,
o Urgent Care
o July 2016- May 2017
• Volunteer at Kaiser Permanente of Fontana, Ca.
o Summer 2015
• Member of the Human Development Club at CSUSM
o Spring 2017- Present
• Member in TRIO at CSUSM
o Fall 2014- Fall 2017
• Member of Pre-Health Society at CSUSM
o Fall 2014-Spring 2015
summer, camp, staff, carlsbad