10811 North McKinley Dr. Tampa, FL 33612
Committed to quality customer service with diligence and keen attention to detail.
• 3 years customer service and hospitality experience
• 2 years office assistant/receptionist experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office with intermediate skills in C++ and Java, 55 wpm typing speed
• Flexible schedule, experience money handling and with the POS system
TRAINING AND CREDENTIALS
International Baccalaureate Diploma
Stanton College Preparatory, 2017, Jacksonville, FL
PAPA JOHNS Tampa, FL
Delivery Driver, Apr 2019-present
Delivering pizzas, wings, etc. in a safe and timely manner while also maintaining a good level of customer service skill while gretting customer. Answering phones, taking orders, cleaning, as well as cash handling.
JACKSONVILLE UNIVERSITY-UPWARD BOUND, Jacksonville FL
Office Assistant, May 2015-August 2017
Responsibilites included filing paperwork, organizing student work files, making copies, as well as installing computer software, making newsletters, and tending to any of the director’s needs
HOLLISTER CO., Jacksonville FL
Sales Associate, Dec 2016- August 2017
Responsibilities included restocking shelves, processing shipments, aiding customer needs including fitting rooms, size checks, etc. Also using the POS system for sales and returns. Building and stocking new shelves, racks.
• Helped rebuild the store after rebranding including building shelves, racks, and new displays
• Facilitated sales with up to date product knowledge and trends while also helping to minimize loss prevention
AERIE, Tampa, FL
Bra Expert (Cashier/Sales Associate), September 2017– December 2018
Skillfully managed Aerie side of the American Eagle store which includes POS system, making returns, meeting sale goals, keeping up to date on product knowledge and boosting sales through promotion of new items or items that suite the customer.
• Proficient in measuring and reporting accurate bra sizes to customers of any size, including fluctuations in cup size
• Networked effectively with food journalists to enhance restaurant’s public profile.
Customer care, public health