Bachelor of Science in Accountancy Graduated August 2020
Sacramento State University - Sacramento, CA
Associate of Science in Accountancy Graduated May 2018
Cosumnes River College - Sacramento, CA
PROFESSIONAL & LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
Cashier & Customer Service Representative September 2015 - December 2016
Stein Mart - Elk Grove, CA
• Counting and organizing inventory, attention to detail when displaying merchandise.
• Improve sales by presenting additional products and services to customers.
• Ensuring sales balanced out, closed out registers, prepared store deposits, and completed necessary paperwork for closing.
Cashier & Waitress March 2013 - September 2015
Smashburger - Elk Grove, CA
• Handling and depositing cash on companies’ behalf.
• Communicating with customers and managing customer transactions.
• Assisting guests and resolving any complications or complaints they might have.
• Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers or automatic debit; issue receipts, refunds, credits or change due to customers.
Teacher’s Assistant August 2012 - May 2014
Laguna Creek High School - Elk Grove, CA
• Supervised, assisted, and mentored students in groups and on an individual basis.
• Calculated the grades of student’s homework, essays, and tests.
• Organized teacher’s paperwork and assignments.
• Performed data entry into reporting system; filed each student’s work separately for future evaluations and meetings.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Access, JMP Software, Tableau, QuickBooks, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to convey ideas and information in a positive, clear, and concise way so that others can understand.
Teamwork & Leadership Skills
• Helps coworkers, students, and teachers with various tasks. Takes the lead in group projects and eager to take on major roles in all projects.
• Service oriented, approachable, and friendly. Eager to work with and learn from others in order to enhance performance.
Attention to Detail
• Thorough in my work. Willing to put in extra time and effort to ensure that something is completed accurately and consistently.