3076 Taussig St San Diego, CA 92124 | ------------ | ------------
HIGH SCHOOL | JUNE 21, 2016 | JUNIPERO SERRA HIGH SCHOOL
· 4.0 GPA
· Seal of Biliteracy in Spanish
COLLEGE | AUGUST 2016 TO MAY 2017 | THE OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY
· Major: Athletic Training
COLLEGE | CLASS OF 2020 | SAN DIEGO MESA COLLEGE
· Major: Secondary Education, English Literature
Skills & Abilities
· Barista at Campus Grinds for six months
· Assistant Lead at Belmont Park (currently)
· Retail at The Walt Disney World Resort
· Youth leader for church after school programs
· Captain of softball team in junior year of high school
· Secretary of Club Elevated and S2S in high school
· Assistant Lead at Belmont Park (currently)
Personable- I can easily start friendly conversations with strangers
Adaptable- I can easily adapt to new situations with unfamiliar places and people
Reliable- I believe that punctuality is important and necessary
Optimistic- Throughout difficult times, it is important to remain calm and view the situation in a positive light
TEAM MEMBER | CAMPUS GRINDS | FROM OCTOBER, 2016 TO MAY, 2017
· This job required me to be able to make drinks, serve, and make food for customers. I also had to work as a cashier on certain days and answer any questions customers may have about the menu. During a shift, it was required of me to ensure that the café was clean and organized which included responsibilities such as sweeping, mopping, restocking coolers and shelves, and making sure condiments and other items were available to the customers.
TICKET SELLER | BELMONT PARK | FROM JUNE 2017 TO PRESENT
· This job requires me to sell tickets and wristbands to guests visiting the park, as well as validate any coupons found online to redeem tickets or wristbands. I also answer any questions people may have regarding rides, hours, restrictions, directions, or general concerns about the park. This job also requires me to sell merchandise on display in the museum where the tickets are sold. Other duties of this job require me to wipe down counters and windows, organize the merchandise shelves and magnet holder, sweep the museum floor, dust picture frames and signs, and restock tickets and wristbands at each register. As an Assistant Lead, I perform all of the duties above and also count all of the money made from ticket sales for the day and am the medium through which guest complaints and questions reach the manager.
ASSISTANT LEAD | BELMONT PARK | FROM JUNE 2017 TO PRESENT
· This job requires me to help maintain order within the park and count the money from all sales made within the company throughout the day. I also walk around and make sure all is going well for each cashier throughout the park. I use a radio to communicate, and if someone has a question or concern, they can call and I will be able to assist them in my best effort. At the end of the night, I help count the drawers of each sales location throughout the park and make a deposit for the bank in the name of the company. This requires me to be precise and accurate in my counting in order to ensure the proper translation of the numbers from the sales to the bank.
RIDE OPERATOR | BELMONT PARK | FROM JUNE 2017 TO PRESENT
· This job requires me to properly operate various rides throughout the park and ensure the safety of all guests on the ride. I also answer any questions a guest may have about the park regarding rides, directions, hours, tickets, and general concerns. Guest safety is the number one priority when operating a ride. During a shift, it is required of me to wipe down the ride I am working, clean the seats, sweep the ride area, and perform various cleaning duties that are assigned to me.
MERCHANDISE CAST MEMBER | THE WALT DISNEY WORLD RESORT | FROM AUGUST 2018 TO JANUARY 2019
· This job requires me to ensure the satisfaction of each guest that visits my location throughout the day. I answer any question that the guest may have to the best of my knowledge and direct him or her to the correct location or cast member to satisfy his or her needs. During a shift, it is expected of me to keep my store area clean and clear of debris and maintain a show-ready space for when guests walk in. Throughout a shift, I am also expected to keep my area stocked and organized in order to make items easily attainable for each guest. I am required to keep an upbeat and positive attitude which helps to create a magical and happy environment for the guests visiting The Walt Disney World Resort.
YOUTH VOLUNTEER | FIRST BAPTIST CHURCH (SHARON, PA) | FROM AUGUST 2010 TO JUNE 2013
· This position required me to be present each day after school in order to help the program kids with homework, play games, serve snacks, and implement daily lessons through different activities. In the homework room, I would help any child that needed a better understanding of his or her work. Sometimes, little ones would come into the room and I would read with them if that was what they wanted to do during that time. The game room consisted of board games and table games such as table tennis and pool, and on sunny days we could go outside and draw with chalk and play basketball. However, there were usually other outdoor activities available as well such as four-square and jump-rope. The daily lessons would often be a bible lesson, and the daily lesson was implemented in each staged activity at the end of each day which could involve singing, coloring, and even one giant game that involved everybody present that day. The summer programs were separated by age group, and I would go to each station with one age group that I would be leading for the week. This meant that I was the one in charge of that group and would report to the head of the program with any concerns or questions that could come up throughout the program.
student, English, reading, children, school