Alonzo Hardy Resume
ALONZO L. HARDY II
(C)------------ • ------------ • 7016 15th Ave NW Apt. 204, Seattle, WA 98117
Knowledgeable and dedicated Human Resources manager with 7+ years of experience with full-cycle recruiting, benefits administration, employee development, claims investigation and conflict resolution. Honorably discharged Air Force veteran experienced in a variety of industries including air transportation, retail, and food & beverage. Excellent communication skills with clients, contractors, and employees through both written and verbal means.
Jan 2019 – Present
Seattle, WA Human Resources Manager/ Levy Restaurants at the Woodland Park Zoo
• Opened new Compass Group location, implementing new HR policy and Loss Prevention Control measures while initiating recruiting/onboarding deliverables
• Championed talent acquisition efforts, streamlining a diverse hiring process onboarding 120+ employees while coordinating with job sourcing agencies for the underprivileged, rehabilitated, and disabled
• Provided coaching/counseling for management and hourly staff on topics regarding employee relations, benefit administration, and professional development
• Managed labor budget accounts and ensured accuracy and compliance with state/local scheduling ordinances
• Implemented and enforced OSHA and FDA safety guidelines while fostering a safe work environment through staff awareness and training resulting in 0 case claims filed
April 2018 – Nov 2018
Lady Lake, FL Human Resources Generalist / Lowe's of Lady Lake
• Utilized recruitment software to staff the store based on projected labor and sales
• Coordinated with regional leadership to develop newly added management roles
• Maintained physical and virtual employee files with 0 audit violations
• Instrumental in creating in store training programs for hourly employees including resume/interview workshops and management development programs
Nov 2016 – April 2018
Ocala, FL Transportation Operations Manager / FedEx Ground
● Maintained/audited P&L statements for contractor-owned delivery routes spanning across 7 counties of delivery responsibility
● Ensured all employees were current on DOT medical and licensure requirements as well as stringent FedEx safety measures
● Prepared and presented weekly safety/customer service goals meetings to delivery drivers
● Inspected vehicles using DOT/FedEx regulations
June 2012 - Nov 2016
McConnell AFB, KS
Nuclear Command & Control Specialist / US Air Force
● Coordinated base operations and flight following with local and remote leadership.
● Ensured nuclear deterrence metrics were maintained by implementing strict control measures and adhering to US Strategic Command regulations.
● Trained aircrew on emergency nuclear response procedures.
Air Traffic Controller / US Air Force
● Completed rigorous training and attained FAA certifications to safely direct military aircraft.
● Actively controlled military and civilian aircraft within class D airspace.
● Performed successfully in fast-pace, high-stress environment.
Received an Honorable Discharge and the distinguished Air Force Achievement Medal for our team’s role in developing and training with newly implemented nuclear policy materials.
Bachelor of Business Administration- 2015
Associate of Applied Science in Air Transportation Management- 2013
APU/Community College of the Air Force
Profit & Loss Documentation
Full Life Cycle Recruiting
Employee Training & Development
WA State/Seattle L&I Savvy
EEO/Title 7 Knowledgeable
Microsoft Office Suites
ServSafe Manager Certified