Allison Tait Resume
To serve as needed and fulfill all requests. To provide excellent service as a hardworking, outgoing and efficient member, and to gain future career experience.
Summary of Qualifications
• Excellent computer acumen.
• Critical thinker.
• Positive attitude.
• Good with interpersonal relationships.
• Highly energetic.
• Excellent in organization, prioritization and time management skills.
• Ability to adapt quickly, learn new things and make quick decisions in a demanding
Education & Activities
High School Diploma, Honors GPA: 3.73
Phoenix, Arizona May 2016
Arizona Board of Visitors
Provided service to homeless families within the community
Phoenix, Arizona August – May 2015
Xavier College Preparatory
Track team member
Phoenix, Arizona Spring 2014
Famous Horse Farm
Milford, Iowa August 2018 - present
• Provide daily care and management of 9 horses with varying needs.
• Train, exercise and rehabilitate horses through rigorous planned activities.
• Carry 60 lb. bedding and feed
horse trainer, positive, kind