Aliya Mickens Resume
Phone: ------------ Email: ------------
Outgoing and dynamic salesperson with a strong sales background and knowledge of suggestive selling and other sales techniques. An independent worker with the ability to inform and excite potential customers and administrative experience.
ART INSTITUTE OF ATLANTA, Atlanta, GA October 2015–June 2019
BA Fashion Marketing & Management
CHATTAHOOCHEE COUNTY HIGH SCHOOL, Cusseta, GA August 2011–May 2015
BCBG MAXAZRIA, Atlanta, GA July 2018–Present
• Leads the team in exceeding individual sales goal by coaching and motivating
• Alerted customers of upcoming sales and savings available in-store online and with a store credit card
• Maintain and continually develop a personal clientele book by regularly communicating and following up with clients
• Conduct audits for shop compliance with BCBG MAXAZRIA and department store policies and procedures
• Responsible for making creative email blasts that increase store revenue
PIERCING PAGODA, Atlanta, GA November 2016-August 2018
• Presented jewelry merchandise and detailed information on features and benefits to all customers
• Promoted all brand initiatives, including credit, leasing, to achieve individual and store goals
• Supported operational procedures including cash handling, opening and closing the store.
ULTA, Atlanta, GA February 2016-August 2016
• Assisted with setting up advertising displays and arranging merchandise to highlight sales and promotional events
• Received new product shipments and prepared inventory stock levels.
• Informed customers regarding new or existing products and their ingredients
BCBG MAXAZRIA December 2018–March 2019
• Provided creative ideas, branding, and visual solutions for a variety of projects and events
• Basic administration duties including answering and directing phone calls, filing paperwork, directing guests and answering their questions
References and portfolio furnished upon request