Alisha Nichols- SHSU Student
------------ • ------------• Dallas, TX 75212
Sam Houston State University Huntsville, TX
Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications : Broadcast Production August 2019
Minor in Psychology
• Multi-Camera Studio Production
• Multi-Camera Field Production
• Sports Broadcasting
• Production Management
• Advance Production
YMCA of. Greater Houston The Woodlands, Texas
After-School Counselor Sep 2018 – To Present
Ensured the health, safety and well-being of children in the program by providing close supervision of all activities. Specifics included the following:
• Assisting children with homework and guide students in their academic growth.
• Communicating with families, on a weekly basis, about their children’s strengths and areas needing attention, actively participate in all training sessions, designated meetings and special events.
Kroger Marketplace Willis, Texas
Front End Cashier April 2018 – January 2019
Provided customer service and completed sales transactions. Specifics included the following:
• Welcomed customers, answered their questions, and helped them locate items, and provided advice or recommendations.
• Operated scanners, scales, cash registers, and other electronics.
• Ensured all prices and quantities are accurate and proving a receipt to every customer.
• Informed management of customer service issues and worked to get solutions.
• Adobe Creative Cloud
• Effective Communicator
• Creative Visionary
• Strong Leadership
HONORS & ACTIVITIES
• The Underreported , Segment Producer , Fall 2017
• ESPN 3/ESPN Plus , Camera Operator, Fall 2018-Spring 2019
• Huntsville Channel 7, Technical Director, Spring 2019
REFERENCES (Available upon request