The Manor Health & Rehabilitation at CentraState Healthcare System, Certified Dementia Activity Specialist,
January 2017 - present
● Provides meaningful activities to dementia patients, including music, art, motor and social enrichment, through individualized and compassionate care. A strong advocate of Person-Centered Care and Validation Therapy techniques.
● Supervisor and coordinator of volunteer program and Music & Memory program. Responsible for training new activity staff.
● Performs administrative duties, record keeping, periodic charting, intake assessments, record meeting minutes, filing.
● Awarded several CentraStars from colleagues, patients and their families for exceptional work.
Birravino, Server, 183 Riverside Ave, Red Bank, NJ - June 2016-February 2017
● Supervised wine tastings and provided excellent customer service in a popular local restaurant.
Gato (Chef Bobby Flay), Server, 324 Lafayette St. NY, NY - August 2014-June 2016
● Zagat 4.5 stars. OpenTable’s 100 Hottest Restaurants in America. Received training directly from Bobby Flay.
● Celebrity chef and clientele. Upscale with personality; fast-paced. Extensive wine training by certified sommeliers.
● Multiple positive reviews by name on OpenTable. One of the restaurant’s highest-earning servers.
The Marlton Hotel, Server, 5 W. 8 th St. NY, NY - July 2015-December 2015
● Hotel Bar & Lounge in Greenwich Village. Celebrity clientele. Provided fine-tuned customer service.
Asellina Ristorante (Ganesvoort Hotel), Server, 420 Park Ave. NY, NY - July 2013-July 2014
● Upscale Italian cuisine in a fast-paced environment. Represented the values of the restaurant and hotel.
Mason Jar NYC, Server, 43 E. 30 th St. NY, NY - April 2013-July 2014
● Held large parties and events. Demonstrated ability to multitask and communicate effectively.
● Represented the restaurant at Madison Square Eats, a popular food fest in the heart of NYC.
Anthem Kitchen & Bar, Server, Faneuil Hall, Boston, MA - October 2011-April 2013
● High volume service in Boston’s central tourist area. Represented restaurant in an article in The Boston Globe.
House of Blues VIP Foundation Room (Fenway Park), Server, Boston, MA - October 2009-October 2011
● Celebrity clientele, high end customer service in VIP lounge/dining room. Learned to provide VIP level customer service to all customers at future restaurant jobs.
● Emmanuel College, Boston, MA - May 2013, Bachelor of Arts - Psychology: Counseling & Health
Internship at On The Rise, a safe haven for homeless women - Cambridge, MA - 2012-2013
Article published in Emmanuel College Psychology Department newsletter - 2012
● The National Certification Council For Activity Professionals (NCCAP) - Certified Activity Professional
● Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence; empathetic, thoughtful, compassionate, and engaging.
● Exceptional customer service abilities. Detail-oriented, goal-driven, and skilled in problem solving.
● Basic Photoshop and graphic arts abilities. Advanced understanding of social media, computer, and typing skills.
● Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and other word processors. Advanced typing skills.
● Experienced singer and performer; 20+ years. Skilled in guitar, violin, songwriting, lead and backup singing.
customer service, music performance, hospitality, resume