6720 W 76th Street------------
Overland Park, KS 66204 ------------
Bachelor of Science, Animal Science
¬University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR
Pet Guardian/Customer Service Representative, Pete and Mac’s Pet Resort, Lenexa, KS November 2017-Present
• Responsible for the general welfare of the animals in the facility
• Cleaning rooms, feeding, giving medications to animals when needed
• Responsible for watching over large groups of dogs as they interact
• Interact with the owners of the animals, answering any questions or concerns they may have
Host, Mount Sequoyah Retreat and Conference Center, Fayetteville, AR August 2015-July 2017
• Assist guests at any time with problems that arise.
• Book and schedule rooms and buildings for people at the Center
• Monitor property during nonbusiness hours
Retail Sales Associate, Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, Fort Walton Beach, FL, May 2015-August 2015
• Sold various items from the store, as well as tickets into the park
• Answered peoples questions about our park and our merchandise
• Helped to tag and stock the store when we were low on items.
Aquarist Intern, Gulfarium Marine Adventure Park, Fort Walton Beach, FL, May 2015-August 2015
• Prepared food and fed various animals from reptiles to elasmobranchs and bony fish.
• Assisted in programs with guests allowing them to get closer to the animals
• Took care of animal enclosures, washing out cages to cleaning algae off different surfaces
• Provided educational chats about some of the animals in the park to various audiences
• Brought animals out of enclosures allowing guests to experience them closer, and teach them about the animals
Nature Center Extreme Serve and Cabin Counselor, Camp War Eagle, Rogers, AR, May 2013-August 2013, may 2014-August 2014
• Took care of various types of animals, from reptile to bird to farm animals.
• Taught groups of kids about different aspects of the outdoors, from camping and survival situations to respecting and loving the state and places they live.
• Help kids interact with these animals, while teaching them to respect them.
• Supervised groups of boys while interacting and teaching them about Christ
• Taught classes about various things from outdoor skills to sports like football and baseball
Cell Group Leader, Fellowship Bible Church, Rogers, AR, August 2009-May 2016
• Lead small groups of high school boys in a bible study once a week
• Lead groups in volunteer work for various churches around the United States