33 Chimney Ridge Drive • Morristown, NJ 07960
Bachelor of Arts in Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences Sophomore
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to function at a high level in a wide variety of settings as a collaborative team member.
• Articulate verbal and written communication skills at all levels of an organization and the public.
• Excellent organization, time management and problem solving skills.
• Outstanding research and quantitative skills adept at planning and coordinating.
• Conscientious, critical thinker with a professional demeanor who pays strict attention to details.
• High-energy with a strong work ethic always ready to meet new challenges.
• Known for customer service quality with a positive “can do” attitude.
• High aptitude for learning new job functions.
• Accomplished at working under pressure and meeting deadlines in a fast paced environment.
• Proficient with computer systems and software and quick to learn new systems, programs and applications.
• Able to ride a bike
• 21 years of age as of April 4, 2020
• Ability to work varied shifts
• Ability to work outside for extended periods of time
Bachelor of Arts / Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences GPA: 3.41 Dec 2022 University of Colorado Boulder, Boulder, CO
Coursework includes: Our Changing Environment Weather and Atmosphere Lab, Natural & Physical Science, Responding to Social & Environmental Problems, Quantitative Reasoning, Precalculus Mathematics, Environmental Anthropology, Planetarity, Special Topics: ATOC Upper Division and Aviation Meteorology.
CAMP PINNACLE Hendersonville, NC May 2019 to July 2019
An outdoor summer camp for children grades 1-9. ------------
Acted as a role model demonstrating professionalism while directing activities of 8-10 children in assigned cabin to ensure they had the best summer experience of their life. Led campers in multiple activities and ensured safety at all time. Planned and led group events, monitored campers and responded to incidents, such as behavioral problems or accidents, logged events and maintained records relating to activities, and discussed camper participation and concerns with parents and other camp staff members if necessary.
PANERA BREAD Morristown, NJ May 2018 to Aug 2018 & Dec 2018 to Jan 2019
A chain that serves healthy food to people all around the county.
Delivered food to customers in a safe and timely manner. In absence of delivery orders, performed other tasks such as weighing and packaging meat, and cleaning tables and floors. At times, supervised new delivery drivers.
Strengthened communication and problem solving skills when dealing with unhappy customers.
Meals On Wheels, Morristown, NJ Habitat for Humanity, Morristown, NJ
July 2017 to Aug 2017 July 2017 to Aug 2017