Bachelor of Business Administration, Economics Graduation: May 2018
The University of Georgia – Terry College of Business - Athens, GA
• Predictive Business Modeling
• Statistical Analysis for Business
• Mgmt. & Information Systems
• Intermediate Microeconomics
• Financial Accounting
Financial Advising Intern, Northwestern Mutual, Atlanta, GA May 2017 – Current
• Number one preforming Intern at branch.
• Invited to continue working as a Fall intern remotely from Athens, GA.
• Must be a self-starter with an entrepreneur’s work ethic.
• Responsible building one’s own clientele via prospecting.
• Document potential client’s current financial position and financial goals through factfinding interviews.
• Perform an analysis of potential client’s financial plan.
• Present potential clients with new personalized comprehensive plan with recommendations.
• Build and maintain a CRM database.
Cashier, The Home Depot, Athens, GA, March 2017 – May 2017
• Cashier of the Month after first month of employment.
• Recipient of multiple Homer Award’s for having gone “above and beyond” the average worker.
• Was mentioned by name & received 5-star ratings from multiple customers on The Home Depot’s online survey.
Fitness Center Front Desk Associate, East Georgia State Collage, Swainsboro, GA, May 2014 - December 2014
• Trained gym members for specific workout routines. Many members would only workout during my work hours.
RA, Latitude 105, Swainsboro, GA, January 2014 - December 2014
• Assisted in marketing for new tenants at the request of management after receiving recognition for work ethic.
• R and STATA.
• Microsoft Office.
• Econometric Data Analysis.
• Predictive Business Modeling.
• Managerial and Financial Accounting.
• Differential and Integral Calculus.
• Statistical Data Analysis.
• Economic Theory.
• Excellent leadership, oral and written communication and teambuilding abilities.
BBA Bachelors, Econometrics, business modeling, analyst, Internship, Student, R, Stata