Alex Eich Resume
Willing to relocate: Anywhere
Social Media Manager
Krimson Games - Chicago, IL
June 2020 to Present
• Manage the day to day marketing and social media sites.
• Work with Dev team to create new promotions.
• Manage community engagement and interaction.
Inventory Manager/Showroom Supervisor
Stark Carpet - Chicago, IL
October 2018 to May 2020
• Managed rug inventory for the Chicago showroom
• Managed shipping duties for numerous rugs and packages
• Held New Product meetings
• Managed team of showroom support staff moving rugs for clients
• Organize and display visual merchandise within the showroom
Position was eliminated in May 2020 due to the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Customer Pick Up Lead
Art Van Furniture
February 2017 to July 2018
• Manage team of customer pick up associates.
• Build, repair, and maintain furniture.
• Manage store inventory and customer's furniture pick-ups.
Assistant Project Manager
Big Screens on the Go
December 2015 to October 2016
I report directly to the Project Manager, providing support in all activities involving, but not
limited to: event planning, marketing, sales, and project management.
• Provides LED jumbo-trons for events and festivals throughout the Midwest.
Viacom's ------------ - Santa Monica, CA
June 2013 to September 2013
Collaborated with editorial staff to create original content.
• Wrote, directed, and captured multiple episodes of the Gametrailers' show "Pop Facts"
• Wrote segments and captured footage for Gametrailers' shows "GT Countdown" and "Final
• Appeared on Gametrailers' podcast "Invisible Walls" episode 265 debating recent 3DS games.
• Co-created the Gametrailers' show "The Final Verdict."
Bachelor of Arts in Cinema
Columbia College Chicago - Chicago, IL
2010 to 2015
• CUSTOMER SERVICE (4 years)
• EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS (4 years)
• PHOTOSHOP (7 years)
• Team Lead (4 years)
• Final Cut Pro
• Video Production
• Social Media Management
• Video Editing
• Skilled in writing: reviews, scripts, analysis, and producing video content.
• Proficient in Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Premiere software.
• Excellent communication skills and public speaking.
• Strong Customer Service Skills
Hope you are doing well!
My name is Alex Eich and I am from Chicago, IL. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in Cinema Arts and Sciences from Columbia College Chicago. While there I focused on screenwriting and online video production. This allowed me to pursue my passion of social media management and writing. I was accepted into an internship with Viacom where I produced, directed, and wrote many pieces for ------------.
Since then, I have been working hard around Chicago. I was recently the Inventory Manager for Stark Carpet for 2 years. Unfortunately, because of the Covid-19 Pandemic I was let go in May 2020. You can reach me at my email ------------ and I hope to hear from you soon!
Thank you for your time!