4104 35th Avenue, Meridian, MS 39305 | 601-479- 5852 | xxx-xxx-xxxx
Substitute teacher with proven skills in K-12 and English major, seeking a position as Teacher Assistant in Georgia. Certified paraprofessional, skilled in student engagement, and grading. Consistently commended for exemplary classroom management. Chosen as a preferred substitute teacher for Northeast Elementary School in Meridian, MS.
ASSOCIATE DEGREE | DECEMBER 2013 | MERIDIAN COMMUNITY COLLEGE
· Major: University Transfer, Elementary Education
BACHELOR’S DEGREE | CURRENT (DECEMBER 2018) | GRAND CANYON UNIVERSITY
· Major: English, Elementary Education
Skills & Abilities
· Excelled at classroom management coursework at Poplar Springs UMC After School and Summer Program and graded papers weekly as a lead teacher. Certified in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation and Lauderdale County School Safety Training. Daily mentor and coach to youth K-12. Proven ability to work chaotic situations. Commended for excellence creativity, organizational, and proactive talents. Exceptional ability to establish instant comfort and communication with students and parents.
· 3+ years experience as Teacher Assistant · Certified; First Aid
· Excellent communication skills
· Highly patient
· Enjoys teaching