Sara Whitney Patterson
2016 – Current
California Polytechnic State University, Pomona Pomona, CA
Bachelors in Business Administration – Finance, Real Estate, and Law
California Polytechnic State University, Pomona London, United Kingdom
2013 – 2016
West Valley College Saratoga, CA
Associates Degree in Business Administration
Administrator- The Route City Wealth Club- Finance (London, United Kingdom) March 2017- June 2017
• Deals with handling loans and new loan acquires
• Deals with due diligence research loan applications
• Collation of update of information from borrowers and preparation of update reports to the Route Finance member investors
• Assisting with drafting of a full process manual to address needs of the borrowers lends, intermediates and co- funders
Cast Member – Seasonal Position Walt Disney World Company (Florida) July 2016 – Current
Cast Member – Disney College Program Walt Disney World Company (Florida) February 2015 – August 2015
• Cast Member of Cosmic Rays Starlight Café and Echo Lake.
• Part of a team communicated well with one another to give the guest the best possible customer service.
• Served multiple positions held: Trainer, Cashier, Busser and Greeter.
• Contributions: Outgoing personality, Great Guest interaction, making Magical moments, self-starting learner, ability to work in multiple locations and attention to: Safety, Show, Curiosity and Efficiency.
• Safety by regulating how many Guest came into cosmic rays, calling over Coordinators and Leaders to assist with allergies and cleaning tables in between Guest sitting.
Server/Hostess, Toll House – Verge October 2015 – June 2016
• Responsibilities: Interacting with Guest, use of open table, seating of guest, taking orders and maintaining an organized dining room.
• Contributions: personable, organizing the restaurant floor, attention to detail, outgoing personality, answering phone calls, and a team player.
• Served a mixture of hotel guest and locals in the area.
• Other Skill learned: use of open table to schedule and review reservations.
Sales Associate, Abercrombie and Fitch September 2015 – June 2016
December 2012 – January 2015
• Positions held: Brand and Stock Representatives
• Contributions: reliable, flexibility, always being on time, attention to detail and providing outstanding customer service.
• Responsibilities: interacting with guest, passion for the brand, completing shipment, product knowledge and location, customer transactions, and multitasking.
Associate Student Organization, West Valley College August 2013 – December 2014
• Positions held: Vice President of Finance.
• Skills: Maintaining a budget and presenting the budget to in front of the entire committee once a week.
Sigma Kappa Sorority – California Polytechnic State University, Pomona 2016 – Current
Finance Society – California Polytechnic State University, Pomona 2016 – 2017
Director of Outreach
Alpha Kappa Psi – California Polytechnic State University, Pomona 2017 - Current
Colony Founding Member