101-30-111th street, Queens, New York 11419 • ------------ • ------------
College graduate seeking opportunities in adminsitration to gain invaluable experience to cultivate my knowledge and leadership skills.
Hunter College, The City University of New York
Bachelors in Human Biology
Sunrise Medical Labs
July 2018- August 2019
• Filled supervisor position on weekends, overseeing automation department, collaborating between departments as well as assigning duties and training to new staff.
• Worked in a high-speed laboratory environment ensuring blood pathogens and sensitive microbial specimens reached desired department. • Followed strict standard operating procedures following FDA guidelines in order to provide quality and safety of product and environment. • Ensured proper quality control, quality assurance and the adherence to the non-disclosure of sensitive information.
New York City College of Technology
February 2016 – May 2017
• Prepared agar plates with bacteria cultures for future student class use.
• Cleaned and disposed of hazardous waste materials and provided a safe and tidy laboratory environment.
• Made sure microscope slides and specimens are ready for use.
Laboratory: Standard lab safety, micro-pipetting, centrifugation, pH calibration, slide preparation, slide staining, aseptic technique, titration, gram staining