Objective To obtain a full time or flex time position in administrative and customer support where I can use my experience in administration support and dealing with the public.
Key Competencies • Attention to detail
• Computer Skills: Web research and MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). • Customer service orientation Initiative, organizing and planning stress and conflict tolerance
• responsible, dependable and detail oriented
Aimwide Business Consultants
Contract Administrative/HR Assistant 3/2014-Present
New Braunfels, TX
• Customer service responsibilities included call calling and scheduling appointments for potential business clients, contractors and teaming partners towards developing business partnering relationships.
• Assisted in administrative needs such as research online for potential contractor candidates, scheudule interviews, handle correspondence, create applicant files, conduct background and reference due diligence.
• Researched and analyzed government contract opportunity databases through a wide range of listings towards selecting RFQ and submitting RFP or bid requests.
Child Care Teacher, preschool age 10/2014 – 09/2017 New Braunfels, TX
• Design and follow a full schedule of activities adhering with teaching standards and safety regulations as established by the official sources.
• Use a wide range of teaching methods (stories, media, indoor or outdoor games, drawing) to enhance the child’s abilities; evaluate children’s performance and remain in constant communication with parents and update them on the progress of their children.
• Identify behavioral problems and determine the right course of action and collaborate with other colleagues.
Cantina del Rio
Cashier, Bartender/Runner, and Prep Cook 08/2013-9/2014
New Braunfels, TX
• Responsible for serving every guest courteously, quickly and efficiently with a positive, pleasant attitude.
• Responsible for the set-up, maintenance, and operation of the bar.
• Responsible for completing all assigned prep work following all health and safety standards, while maintaining a clean work area.
Cold Stone Creamery
Key Holder/Shift Lead 04/2010-06/2013
• Performed proper preparation of food and ice cream according to franchisor standards and recipes.
• Trained and supervises personnel in the efficient preparation and the serving of the various Cold Stone Creamery Creations.
• Performed all other related work as required, including open and closed store daily, set-up and conducted Bank runs to deposit and pick up change for the day.
Volunteer - Odyssey Hospice, Trained Volunteer 03/2012-12/2012 San Marcos, TX
Education Texas State University
Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) Program
2011 – 2012 (39 hours) San Marcos, TX