[11/12 Rhodes Park bwinjifumu Road, Lusaka, Zambia, 10101] | [------------] [email@example.com]
I am a self-motivated person who is willing to go above and beyond on any project, and to learn valuable skills on my own time. Simply out of a passion to learn how to code, I am a hardworking person who can strive to achieve both long and short term goals to the best of my ability. I am a self-motivated person with required standards of self-organization. I am capable of working under minimum supervision and still feel able to meet the deadlines with favorable results for my competitive time management count more in this area. I am an emotionally stable person; a character that provides me with impetus to exert self-control even in stressful environments. As a result of the aforesaid, cooperation and team work become inevitable. In addition to the above, I am a friendly person with substantial people skills who is able to converse with the most senior and the most junior with ease and charm. My empathy with people and my desire to learn from provides me with an additional core strength that any employer would find favorable. Am at district level at the union (Zambia Union of Security Officers and allied Workers (ZUSAOW), as secretary.
Having completed my ordinary level subjects, diploma in human resource management, which is pending due to credit need to pay, with a view to further my studies in Advanced Diploma in Business Administration and management studies, I am really looking for challenges which represent my aspirations and believe your institution/organization represents this. It is my sincere hope that my skills would be a valuable addition to your team. My ability to deal with people and energetic approach to vagaries of life will always remain a force to drive me.
Due to my vast experience and having served in a similar position for two years and having being exposed to various types of jobs, I am suitable for the position I have applied for. My previous job working as an administration/ human resource assistant provided me with the ideal experience for this position. For four years, I developed many of the skills required for this job, including answering phones and email, processing payments, and entering data on multiple computer programs. I am able to recognize my teammates’ skills, and delegated tasks that fit each person’s skills. I know this job involves lots of teamwork and group projects, and I know this is a work style in which I excel.
It is my sincere hope that you find this profile, and evidence of my competence as outlined in the attached resume, in line with your institutions aspirations.
Over three years’ experience performing general office procedures, where an in depth knowledge of office management principles and considerable experience in bookkeeping were obtained.
Effectively managed office operations, utilizing the following skill sets:
• Computer Proficiency: In depth knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
• Ability to learn new software applications.
• Communicate effectively with staff/executives – Effective verbal/written communication skills.
• Attention to detail, excellent planning, organizing and time management skills.
• Customer-service orientation.
Obtain a position as an administrative assistant in which my organizational abilities can be fully utilized. Work in a place where there is a need for a variety of office management skills including – computer knowledge, organizational abilities, business intelligence and database program use
Magnum Security services ltd Lusaka, Zambia, IN 2014 – Present
• Performed various secretarial/clerical duties such as documenting, photocopying, faxing, mailing, and organizing filing system.
• Answered telephones and transferred calls to appropriate staff members.
• Sorted and distributed incoming communication data, including faxes, letters and emails.
• Monitored and maintained the organization’s website.
• Interacted with organizational staff, executives, clients, vendors and visitors on a daily basis.
• Organized the scheduling of meetings, conferences, and events; distributed minutes for them.
• Coordinated agendas for meetings with visitors and clients– arranged guest and travel accommodations.
• Took care of staff office space, weekly schedules, travel reports, phones, parking, credit cards and office keys.
• Maintained the office database – retrieved and organized information for individual employees and clients.
• Created spreadsheets and presentations for corporate executives.
• Purchased office equipment and supplies – contacted vendors and subcontractors.
• Established and implemented administrative policies and procedures for the office.
• Filed and recorded corporate documentation, electronic files, inventories and reports.
• Supported staff effectively in assigned project-based work.
• Responsible for providing training and orientation to new employees.
• Interacted with organization’s Board of Directors to arrange attendance at meetings and recording/compiling and distributing the minutes.
Highly organized executive assistant, with 10+ years’ experience in fast paced working environments, known for her 110% loyalty and commitment, demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, flexibility, and rapid decision-making ability. Immediate value offered:
• Proficient in MS office: Power Point, Word, Excel
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexible, Quick Thinker
• Critical thinking
• Coordination skills
• Objective Statement – Desire employment as an Assistant in a professional environment that encourages dedication and fruitful hard work, to utilize my organizational/administrative abilities.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Superb organization skills
• Good communicator
• Multitasking – Can handle many assignments
• Ability to prioritize independently
• Decision Maker
• Project management abilities
• Accuracy and punctuality
• Willing to stretch extra hours to complete assigned work