Accomplished bilingual assistant
1865 S. Ocean Dr. #19N – Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
Accomplished bilingual assistant, capable of handling a wide range of administrative functions and always producing top-quality work. Proactive "take-charge" professional with many years of success providing administrative support to all professional levels. Work effectively in a fast-paced environment and consistently prioritize tasks and meet deadlines. Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, attention to detail, and follow-through skills.
PART TIME OR FULLTIME POSITION
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
Bilingual (English/Spanish) Design Presentations
Org. Expertise/Budget Admin.
Customer Service/ Public Relations Advanced PC knowledge
PowerPoint MS Outlook
MS Word Visio
Florida Dpt. Of Children & Family – Ft. Lauderdale - Florida May 2019 – July 2019
Assistant Clients – TEMPORARY POSITION
Realtor & Home Advisor – SW Ranches - Florida July 2015 – Nov 2018
Receptionist / Administrative Assistant
Arranges & coordinates business travel and handles confidential material of company ops.
Coordinates meetings inside and outside facilities including confidentiality agreements.
Translate marketing materials from English to Spanish
Answer telephones and follow up on pending calls
Dr. A. Caplivski & Dr. G. Caplivski – Ft. Lauderdale- Florida Mar 2012 – Apr 2015
Personal Assistant / Sr. Administrative Assistant
Working from their home office, I handle all their personal business. I paid all their monthly bills, make bank deposits, renew rental contracts, call credit cards co., make doctors’ appointments & veterinarian’s appointments, supervise cleaning & maintenance people, calls insurance co & body shops, create spreadsheet w/monthly expenses, travel arrangements (Nationals & Internationals).
Cariola Group – Miami - Florida Sep 2011 – Feb 2012
Executive Assistant to CEO, President & HR Director (6 months assignment)
Coordinate all aspects of company relocation
Interview several interior decorators and help on the final selection
Order stationery and business card with new address
Change post office address
Order new furniture
Work with architect and designers
Create organizational charts
Coordinate all aspects of national & international meetings-Latin America/Caribe
TEVA Pharmaceuticals – Weston, FL Mar 2011 – Jun 2011
Administrative Assistant – Temporary position (4 months assignment)
Support Chain Supply Director & her team of 6 people
Create Department Central File
Update Vendors records & licensees
Draft SOPs related to Department function
Update shipping and pricing information in Oracle
NOKIA, Inc. – Nokia LTA - Miami, FL Mar 2007 – Feb 2011
Sr. Adm. Assistant / Group Coordinator
Support Head of GTM and 6 of his team members in their daily needs
Weekly update of Team calendar including all LTA main schedules
Request visas, arrange Int’l travels always managing the security aspects of traveler
Organize locals & Int’l meetings (Colombia & Puerto Rico) creating links for future events
Prepare expenses report for seven people
Act as an adviser for junior assistants
Supervise contracted agencies setting up rooms according to blueprints
Negotiate contracts with Hotels, Photographers, Videographer, Transportation, Restaurants including confidentiality agreements
Applica Consumer Products - Miramar, FL Mar 2006 – Mar 2007
Executive Assistant – Contract position
Support CEO and CFO/COO in their daily needs
Highly confidential area of responsibilities
Keep track of travel expenses/approvals
Administrate American Express Travel Card for all travel personnel
• Travel arrangements (airline, hotel & limo) in USA, China, Japan and South America
HBO – Latin America - Sunrise, FL Apr 2005 – Mar 2006
Executive Assistant – Programming & Productions
• Support Senior VP of Programming & Productions, VP of On-Air and Director of Programming.
• Maintain correspondence via email with Brazil, Mexico, Argentina & Venezuela (in Spanish)
• Tracked contracts and compensation for consulting agencies, freelancers & talents
• Organize meetings: including travel arrangements, hotel accommodations, menus selections, etc.
• Design Presentations & programming scheduling tables.
• Keep track of vacations, personal & sick time for approx. 30 people in the department.
Diener Foundation - Indian Creek Village, FL Aug 2004 – Apr 2005 Administrative Assistant / House Administrator
• Support Mrs. Diener in all her Foundation benefit events and her house administration:
• Order all related material for special events
• Help on the selection of Chef, menu, flowers & servers for all the events
• Daily review of all emails, and replying to people requesting donations
• Supervise 7 full time house employees (gardener, housekeepers, babysitter, and others
• Prepare payroll for all house staff & make bank deposits.
• Coordinate summary of investment companies for tax purposes.
. IVONNE SANJURJO
Relocation time : Moving from New Jersey to South Florida May 2003 – July 2004
Aventis Pharmaceuticals - Bridgewater, NJ Mar 2000 – Apr 2003 Sr. Administrative Assistant – Critical Care Sales
• Support 3 Vice Presidents in Critical Care Sales Department, and a Director of Marketing Rheumatology on their daily business needs
• Have designed & produced many presentations for marketing & sales functions
• Manage correspondence with Managers, and Sales Associates in the field
• Monthly update of sales roster
• Organize meetings: including travel, hotel accommodations, transportation, etc.
• Coordinate conference calls
• Maintain Budget Spread sheet
• Submit expenses reports
• Managed special projects including sales contest communications
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp. - East Hanover, NJ Nov 1984 – Dec 1999 Sr. Administrative Assistant / Graphics Specialist – Marketing / Business Analysis
Identified as a resource for designing presentations at the Senior Executive level in the organization.
• Design and organized a system synchronizing different corporation records
• Designed and organized a 280 pages presentation book, for the kick-off of the Promotion Resource Allocation Process. The book was distributed to Senior Executive Management level saving the expenses of outside sources
• Organized all aspects of National Conf. for General Sales Mgrs. within very tight time frame.
• Negotiated and tracked contracts and compensation for consulting agencies
• Designed and managed a sophisticated computerized central filling system use by the entire marketing organization as well as trained the users.
• Work with IT to ensure that Marketing Research and Marketing Science departments of the two merged corporations, Ciba and Sandoz, were able to reach the different servers allowing access to common databases and software
• Trained more than 30 assistants on purchasing, accounting and contracting procedures under the new organization.
• Managed Capital Appropriation Request expenses against budgeted money in different divisions. Managed grant payments for different Hospitals and Universities
Sandoz Research Institute / Library - East Hanover, NJ
• Purchased and managed the circulation of 150 journals and changed procedures that saved significant money for the Company.
Orange Board of Education - Orange, NJ Sep 1980 – Nov 1984 ESL/Bilingual Outreach Counselor
• Translation from English to Spanish of all documentation sent to bilingual students’ home.
• Coordinated and oversaw workshops on “Prevention of Drug & Alcohol Abuse”
EDUCATION / PROFESSIONAL TRAINING
• ESL/Bilingual Education Kean College, NJ
• Expertise in Computer Software Computer Application Learning Center, NJ
• Organizational Expertise American Management Association, NY
• Nokia LTA – Recognition on Organizational Skills (2008)
• Aventis Pharmaceuticals – Award in Creativity (RSAs Meet. in Washington, D.C. Oct 2001)
• Novartis Pharmaceuticals – Marketing Business Excellence Award in Recognition of Outstanding Performance (Sept 1997)
• Novartis Pharmaceuticals – 16 “Above & Beyond” Awards for: Teamwork, Initiative, Customer Focus, Flexibility, Uncommon Energy, Excellent Performance, Unconditional Support & others.
• Orange Board of Education – Award on Leadership on “Prevention of Drug & Alcohol Abuse”
Furnished upon request