University of California, Irvine
School of Humanities
Bachelor of Arts: Literary Journalism Major & Film and Media Studies Minor
• Developing and honing a plethora of writing techniques within the Literary Journalism major, my skills as a writer go beyond the common and monotonous tones of “beat journalism.”
Writing & Multimedia Experience:
• Wild Bill Creative: Marketing and Advertisements (March 2018)
o Volunteer Production Assistant on a photoshoot for Payless ShoeSource
• Relentless: A Complete Pilot Episode
o Completely original work with treatment of the series/show, synopsis, character descriptions, springboards, ratings, and a full script for a pilot.
• Sisters: A Short Film
o Written and Directed in collaboration with Ebony Alexandra Bell and starring Victoria Macias and Karina Acosta, a short film about a young woman who performs an at-home abortion and the sister who discovers and must deal with the aftermath.
• The Buzz on Bees:
o A frighteningly well-informed look on the decline of the Honeybee population, the factors affecting their death and disappearance, and the possible consequences humanity will have to face if their decline continues. Story features interviews with Janet Andrews (owner of Backyard Bees), Professor of Entomology at UC Riverside, Dr. Quinn McFrederick,, and information on newer, lesser known pesticides.
• Man of God
o Literary Nonfiction: A Profile on Augustine Salgado. Before leaving the church altogether, Salgado was in Seminary School… learning how to perform exorcisms.
• KUCI 88.9 FM
o Hosted a radio music show named “The Witching Hour.”
o Interviewed Agnes Obel regarding her album Citizen of Glass
Computer and Software Experience:
• Adobe Audition, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Google Docs, email, text, phone, fax, as well as some but not as thorough experience with Adobe Premier Pro, Microsoft Excel, and Photoshop.
• LensCrafters: Optometric Technician and Optician
Writer, journalism, journalist, screenwriting, entertainment, radio, podcast, film, television