LULULEMON, SUMMIT, NJ
Educator June 2019 – Present
• Create relationships with every guest to create excitement and fun about our culture, product and community, and you go above and beyond to exceed their expectations.
• Receive and process stock, involving: unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas.
• Responsible for inventory management including receiving, processing, restocking and destocking, and visual merchandising.
• Educate guests on our local community programs including local studios, instructors and events.
• Demonstrate exemplary community education in every guest interaction and explain the “why” behind events/experiences and enroll guests in attending them.
• Facilitate relationships with sweat influencers in your store’s community by enrolling relevant guests in our Sweat Collective program and gathering product feedback.
LWP PR, MONTCLAIR, NJ
Social Media Intern April 2019 – Present
• Manage content posted on social media platforms for clients.
• Research influencers for potential partnerships with our clients.
• Engage with the community on our clients social media platforms.
ABBEY’S ROAD, PERSONAL BLOG
Blog Owner August 2018 – Present
• Create all content (images, captions) that are posted on social media platforms.
• Management of all content posted on social media platforms.
• Share class and studio reviews for fitness exercises around the northeast area.
• Create quick and healthy recipes for my followers to incorporate into their lifestyle.
• Educate others on the importance of self-care and mental health.
• Coordinate, plan, and facilitate Live Well NJ wellness crawls New Jersey.
THE FARMER’S DOG, NEW YORK, NY
Operations Associate January 2019 – July 2019
• Managed all orders from receipt through delivery to our customers.
• Ensured highest level of service from our fulfillment and transportation partners.
• Maintained order accuracy by ensuring the right products are ordered and the correct method of shipment is applied.
• Resolve any customer order and inventory replenishment issues, as well as resolve transportation issues and customer deliveries.
• Monitored and report baseline customer service key performance indicators.
• Managed inventory procedures.
• Discovered the most cost-effective shipping modes and schedules.
SOULCYCLE, NEW YORK, NY
Merchandise Allocator December 2017 – December 2018
• Allocated monthly retail collection based on assortment strategies and sales trends.
• Managed studio inventories and replenishments based on sales performance.
• Worked with merchandising, planning and operations to ensure product and inventory strategies are carried out successfully.
• Executed monthly consolidation and replenishment strategy.
• Compiled data entry and generate standard, as well as ad hoc, reporting.
FCB HEALTH, NEW YORK, NY
Assistant Account Executive February 2017 – December 2017
• Administrative support – attended meetings, took notes, prepared necessary documents, and booked meetings.
• Financial tracking – time transfers, monitoring project budgets, and track budgets versus actuals monthly.
• Project management – created and monitored timelines, status reports, kept team informed throughout project life cycle on status, ensure all schedules are adhered to and deliverables are met.
• Interfaced with internal departments and client to advise status of on-going projects.
MICHAEL KORS, NEW YORK, NY
Lifestyle Apparel, Allocator June 2016 – February 2017
• Managed initial allocations, replenishment and consolidation of goods to all lifestyle doors.
• Managed overall store inventory levels.
• Monitored top styles sales and stock penetration by door to ensure strong stock position.
• Executed monthly return to stock transfers from all doors to the warehouse or outlet locations.
• Kept track of warehouse inventory and aged inventory by door.
• Identified and communicated any shipping issues that may affect business.
INSTITUTE FOR INTEGRATIVE NUTRITION, ONLINE
Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (INHC) Completion Date: January 2020
CORNELL UNIVERSITY, ITHACA, NEW YORK
Nutrition and Healthy Living Certificate: Cornell Division of Nutritional Science, Completion Date: July 2019
MARIST COLLEGE, POUGHKEEPSIE, NEW YORK
Bachelor of Science: Business Administration: Marketing, Graduation Date: May 2016
SPECIAL STRENGTHS AND SKILLS
• Highly proficient in Excel, Power Point, and Word
• Strong communication/multi-tasking skills
• Ability to work cross functionally in a collaborative environment
• Well-organized and detail oriented
• Passionate about the health and wellness industry
• Strong passion for teaching others how to live a healthy lifestyle
• Certified to educate others on nutrition and healthy living
• Strong account and project management skills
• Management of social media platforms (such as Instagram, Facebook)
• Management of social media content (Hootsuite, Canva, Lightroom, etc)
social media, account management, marketing, operations, event planning, brand partnerships