Aamir Mithaiwala resume
Westlake High School 2014-2018
• Class of 2018 Salutatorian
• GPA: 4.55
• Principal’s Scholar
• Highest PSAT score 3 consecutive years
Georgia Institute of Technology 2018-Present
• Candidate for Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Engineering
• GPA: 4.0 for 18 Credit hours attempted
Internship at Fulton County Schools IT division
• Re-imaged over 950 devices to be distributed to new teachers in school district
• Accessed Fulton County school’s database to recover files lost by Fulton County Staff
• Added software integral to the company to devices including laptops, tablets, and iPads.
Tutoring at Conti’s Incredible Connection
• Teaching a variety of subject to local kids ages 5-17
• 100% grade improvement across 30+ kids in 6 months.
Academy for Future Teachers at Georgia State University
• Created lesson plans for elementary and middle school students
• Worked alongside professors at GSU to understand ECE and teaching tactics
• English (primary), Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati, French (Intermediate)
• Proficient at Photoshop to create company advertisements, event posters, logos, etc.
• Proficient at Adobe Illustrator
National Honor Society
• President for two years. Responsibilities included: calling meetings, organizing and supervising club events, interviewing new applicants, and working with cub sponsor to create school-wide events.
Future Business Leaders of America
• Vice president for two years. Responsibilities included: leading club meetings along with president, keeping records of club activities, and stepping in as acting president of club when president was unavailable.
Peers Stop Tears
• Co-Founder. Founded club which helped Westlake High School students easily obtain an older student tutor for any subject.