SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
● Proficient in MS Office, Social Media Platforms, and basic HTML coding.
● Highly resourceful and detail-oriented with the ability to carry out tasks with minimal supervision.
● Outstanding writing and research skills and information management capabilities.
● Proven ability of quickly and accurately learning new technology and software.
B.S. in Human Resource Management July 2018
Rowan University, Rohrer College of Business Glassboro, NJ
Cumulative GPA: 3.81 | Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society
A.S in Business Administration Aug 2016
Rowan College at Gloucester County Sewell, NJ
Cumulative GPA: 3.9 | Dean’s List, Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society,
Recipient of the President’s Award of Academic Excellence
Part-time Receptionist & Cashier Aug 2016 - Sept 2017
Young’s Cleaners Sewell, NJ
● Managed front desk area, greeted customers, performed routine data entry and clerical duties, and processed payments.
● Maintained logs of services and received clothing, specifying the type and standard of the fabric.
● Led "cleanup" of company databases and files. Restored organization to personnel/financial records and accelerated data input times.
Assistant Office Manager Jan 2013 – Jan 2016
Muller & McDevitt Inc. Philadelphia, PA
• Created databases and spreadsheets that improved inventory management and reporting accuracy.
• Performed administrative support tasks, such as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, and operating computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents.
• Kept records of customer interactions and transactions, recorded details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
• Collected payments, sorted incoming mail, answered correspondence, and prepared outgoing mail.
American Marketing Association, Member
Camden County Animal Shelter, Volunteer
hr graduate, psych minor