2018 marketing resume
DARIINC. | FEB. 2017 – JAN. 2018 | STERLING
Graphic designed creative ad images, business logo, and branding visual content for the
company. Coded and designed the businesses Shopify e-commerce store. Configured a
built-in texting AI to manage company’s Facebook, Instagram, and Google ads. Ran and
automated all the companies MailChimp email campaigns. Integrated multiple distribution
channels from the website for broader product reach. Used Instagram’s Shoppable Post to
convert more sells for the business.
• I am the creator and operator of xxx-xxx-xxxx.
• Analyze data to construct advanced strategies to increase conversion rates
LANSDOWNE RESORT & SPA | SEPT. 2017 – NOV. 2017 | LEESBURG
Created a Facebook bot, an AI that automatically response back to potential customers
messages and offers information, deals, and discounts. Upheld the task of upgrading and
designing the resorts e-commerce store's website. In charge of creative designing their
Pinterest page and optimizing Pinterest pins SEO.
• Updated the marketing team on new marketing techniques and strategies to
• Advised colleagues on hot online topics, website traffic numbers, and
potential social media storylines.
ONLINE MARKETING CONSULTANT
INC SERVICES | JAN. 2016 - OCT. 2017 | ALEXANDRIA
Create Marketing plans and strategies for potential clients. Notified clients of new
marketing strategies and best practices from Google and Facebook. Linked clients
Facebook Pixel, Google Analytics, AdWords, and emails API. 3.0 to create a flawless
remarketing campaign. Executed and reported the effectiveness of various marketing
campaigns to clients. Established specific marketing briefs with clients from different
sectors. Developed excellent client relationships that foster long-term partnership and
• Managed paid search campaigns on behalf of clients.
• Optimized any available marketing budget to create the best impact