Looking for part time position!
Ketamine Clinics of Los Angeles- Los Angeles, CA, Feb 2016-Current
Patient Care Coordinator/Business Development
Ensure that patients receive the care they need and that the clinic is being run smoothly.
• Manage the front office as well as work with the doctor and nurses to ensure organization of the clinic.
• Organize and maintain patient charting process, prioritize and review charts for completeness
• Responsible for registration, appointment scheduling, telephone coverage and patient referrals
• Created and organized patient protocol from check in to treatment to follow up after.
• Created and organized employee procedure manual for future employee training
• Increased number of leads being brought in by reaching out to doctors and organizations and educating others on our treatment.
• Responsible for external marketing and business development including attending networking events, luncheons, conventions, visiting doctor’s offices, etc.
• Responsible for all social media accounts
• Planned and organized large exclusive event for doctors
• Assist in writing the doctor’s speeches and presentations for events
• Responsible for writing and sending out a monthly newsletter to patients and doctors
Promotional/Entertainment work/Additional skills- Los Angeles, CA, 2008-Present
Promotional model & Brand Ambassador for event staffing agencies
Responsible for driving consumer demand for a product, service, brand or concept by directly interacting with potential consumers.
• Gymnast 12 years- (coach for 3 years)
• Cheerleader, Dancer, Diver, Acro-yoga
Agencies worked with:
Responsible for setting up and breaking down product displays, bringing relevant POS to event, interacting with customers, etc.
• Nikkiz Angels
• Ascent Talent
• Push Models
• Jameson Model
• 8 Days a Week
E3, Long Beach Grand Prix, Toyota Racing, mall events, alcohol promotions, fashion shows, swimsuit calendar, Catch surf shoot/magazine, Spokesmodel, Body paint model
Davidovich & Associates- Culver City, CA, June 2015-Dec. 2015
Reason for leaving: temporary position- independent contractor
Director of Business Development/Account Manager
Seek out new partnerships and clients for a multi-disciplined engineering firm while retaining current and past relationships.
• Devise new marketing strategies for increased company visibility
• Plan and implement strategies to meet client’s goals
• Serve as the business liaison between the company and its clients maintaining client satisfaction
• Conduct sales calls and meet in person with prospective clients while qualifying leads
• Direct strategic planning initiatives to promote company growth
• Seek out new business opportunities for the company
• Exceed monthly sales quota bringing in new clients and companies
• Engage in training programs and business development opportunities
• Attend all business and project planning meetings
• Attend work lunches and dinners with C level Executives
• Use Salesforce to input and track data
• Design and construct company newsletters with Constant Contact
• Perform presentations to prospective clients
• Create new business proposals
• Oversee and support staff and engineers
Roll Global LLC- Los Angeles, CA, Jan. 2015-June 2015
Reason for leaving: temporary position. I covered during employee’s maternity leave. There was no open position in the company when she got back.
Executive Assistant to Chief Legal Officer
Provide administrative and business support to the Chief Legal Officer of a privately held $4 billion international company focused on healthy brands for healthy lifestyles.
• Support companies Chief Legal Officer with a high degree of sensitive and confidential information
• Maintain calendar - plan and schedule meetings, teleconferences and travel
• Plan and coordinate events
• Create expense reports, budgets and filing systems
• Frequently use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Assist in HR duties
Congenial Spirits Company, LLC- Los Angeles, CA, Dec. 2013-Jan. 2015
Reason for leaving: company went out of business.
Office Manager/Executive Assistant to CEO/Marketing Assistant/Event Planner
Responsible for administrative and event planning duties in an entrepreneurial start-up company specializing in craft distilled spirits
• Provided daily executive administrative support to the CEO, Human Resources and the sales team, which included maintaining calendars, booking travel, scheduling appointments and meetings
• Assisted in new product launches and event coordination, which increased overall account universe to over 300 buying accounts
• Worked directly with event organizers and producers, gathered relevant POS, managed vendors, set up and broke down product displays.
• Responsible for researching and ordering all event products and POS
• Maintained day-to-day communication with current accounts maintaining positive and professional relationships
• Assisted in the implementation of Client Relations Management via SalesForce Software, which helped to increase closeout rate of leads into sales
• Assisted in keeping social media sites up to date
• Assisted in management of Craft Ambassador team by holding a bi-weekly conference call to track employees’ progress
• By creating a new inventory control system, was able to help the company better track profit and losses
• Succeeded in decreasing the shipping costs for imported and exported samples
• Assisted with Excel and PowerPoint presentation projects for sales presentations, which resulted in increased revenue
• Responsible for accounts receivable and accounts payable
• Prepared and submitted expense reports
• Assisted with completing and submitting TTB/COLA registration, state and federal licensing and permits
• Responsible for writing up all purchase orders and invoices for sales
• Updated the sales reporting/activity trackers on the company website
• Streamlined HR standard of procedures for tracking new hire offers, and all new hire orientation packets
• Stayed with company through it’s end- company shut down Jan 2015.
PABST Brewing Company- Los Angeles, CA, May 2013-Dec 2013
Reason for leaving: President of company left and started his own Craft Spirits Company- Congenial Spirits. He asked if I would come start it with him.
Responsible for providing administrative support to executives in a Fortune 500 company
• Provided daily executive administrative support to the CEO, Human Resources, Marketing and the Sales team, which included maintaining calendars, booking travel through Concur, scheduling appointments and booking executive meetings
• Assisted sales and marketing team in planning and managing public and private events
• Responsible for all office and receptionist duties, including screening and transferring calls on multiple phone lines, shipping out packages, ordering all office products and planning all company events
• Responsible for preparation and submission of multiple executive expense reports
• Ran executive tasting events
EDUCATION & TRAINING
California State University- Long Beach CA, May 2012
B.A Human Development; Minors: Psychology; Child Development
Compquest: American Computer Training- Los Angeles, CA, 2014
Excel Intermediate & Advanced
PowerPoint Intermediate & Advanced
Illustrator CS6 Class- Bakersfield, CA, 2015
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook• Public Speaking
• Salesforce• Front-Office Operations
• Constant Contact• Employee Management
• Verbal & Analytical Skills• Professional Presentations
• Report Preparation• Project Management
• Customer Service• Successful Internal & External Partnerships
• Results Oriented
Administrative, patient care coordinator, gymnast, office manager, word,