Summer Internship 2018
To work with a company which appreciates innovation so that I can enhance my knowledge and skills to give my best for the growth of the company.
Pursuing 1st Year UG Computer Engineering from University of Toronto, Canada
Grade 12 of Central Board for Secondary Education, India with 93%
Grade 10 of Central Board for Secondary Education, India with CGPA 10 out of 10
• Strong morals and ethics ensuring honesty, reliability and ability to undertake tasks responsibly.
• Personable and astute student with proven time management and collaboration skills developed from sporting and volunteer engagements
• Strong interpersonal skills enhanced by taking part in various social activities to develop confidence and communication abilities.
• Understanding of general employability skills and the importance of working as part of a team, learning from others and developing as a professional.
• Comfortable in changing environments and situations, ensuring ability to remain flexible and adaptable at all times.
Programming: C, C++, Python, SQL, Matlab, Adruino
Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 10
Office Tools: Microsoft Word, Excel. PowerPoint, Outlook, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge
• Worked as summer internee in Kuwait Oil Company. Gained experience in Company IT Help desk Management, Administering and Querying MS SQL Server Database, IT security, ITIL, Various Computer Hardware & Software. Also enriched my human skills like Teamwork, Leadership, Communication, Presentation Skills, etc.
• Presently I am working on a project involving robotics. I am using Adruino to develop embedded software to control our robot to push the other robots out of the Sumo ring. We will be participating in a robot sumo competition.
Academic Enrichment Program
• I got Distinction in Computer and Mathematics in International Assessments for School, conducted by The University of New South Wales
• I have secured A2 (Excellent) grade in the Mathematics examination, conducted by Gulf Mathematics Olympiad
Awards and Honorary Mentions
• Appreciation Certificate from Human Resource Development Ministry of India for my brilliant performance in CBSE Grade 10 examination.
• The certificate of academic excellent and green tie was awarded to me for my brilliant performance for three consecutive years (2013-2016).
• Presently engaged in different social activities like Blue Crew, Indian Social Communities, in the university.
• Part of the University of Toronto Robotics Association Sumo Club. Currently working on building a robot to take part in a robot sumo competition.
• Took part in the beach cleaning campaign, fund raising programs for the earthquake victims in Nepal, volunteering at many school carnival fares and manning stalls
• I was an active member of the French club of the school. We organized the Annual French Day for two consecutive years. The event was attended by Honorable French ambassador and was much appreciated.
• I represented my school Team for CRYcket in 2013 conducted by CRY (Child Rights and You). The main objective of this tournament was to strengthen the movement for Child Rights. A certificate was awarded to me by Head-Global Operations, CRY.
• We were the winners of T-20 cricket series, which was held at Colombo, Srilanka.
• I have captained the cricket team of our school and won the Runner up trophy for my school in a tournament organized by the South African Embassy to honor Nelson Mandela. The merit award has been given to me by the organizer, Ambassador of the Republic of South Africa
Date of Birth: 26.11.1999
Languages Known: English, Hindi, French and Bengali
Hobbies: Reading, Sports, Photography, Listening to music
C, C++, Python, SQL, Matlab, Adruino