North Dakota State University, Fargo, ND August 2013 – December 2017
• Major: Statistics
• Minor: Computer Science, Mathematics
• Cumulative GPA: 3.57/4.0
North Dakota State University – McNair Scholars Program, Fargo, ND October 2016 – September 2017
• Analyzed questionnaire data about students’ mathematical beliefs.
• Interpreted data results to draw meaningful conclusions.
• Demonstrated communication skills working alongside a math professor.
• Generated ideas to present research findings.
• Displayed initiative by working independently on assigned tasks.
• Exhibited diligence by systematically organizing questionnaire data into spreadsheets.
North Dakota State University Bookstore, Fargo, ND July 2016 – August 2016; August 2017
• Utilized organizational skills by arranging textbooks on shelves.
• Provided support to help customers find course materials.
• Processed online customer orders by packing bags and sorting them onto shelves.
North Dakota State University - Department of Mathematics, Fargo, ND August 2014 – September 2016
• Demonstrated interpersonal skills by working with college students.
• Applied problem-solving skills to math problems.
• Utilized verbal and written communication skills to illustrate mathematical concepts.
• Built relationships with students to create a positive work environment.
• Listened attentively to students explaining their thought processes on math problems.
University of Minnesota - AHC Office of Education, Minneapolis, MN May 2014 – August 2014
• Gathered and compiled relevant information into spreadsheets for various projects.
• Arranged data into on an online CRM database system.
• Programming Languages: Assembly, C, C++, C#
• Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Statistical Software: SPSS, Minitab, R