To obtain a challenging position of Quality Analyst/Test Engineer for a fast growing environment where my QA and testing/scripting skills will be of great value in achieving the company’s missions and goals.
• Strong knowledge and experience in Software Assurance Testing (Automation and Manual) of Web based applications and API/Web Services.
• Background includes concepts, requirements, analysis, design, implementation testing, maintenance of complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) projects.
• Hands on experience with Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver, Java and Python Testing Tools
• Experience in creating Test Cases and Logging Defects, and developing and maintaining Test Scripts based on Functional requirements.
• Hands on experience with various ALM tools such as HP ALM, Jira.
• Excellent hands practice on API/Web Service Testing using POSTMAN and Soap UI.
• Experienced in working with open source tools Selenium WebDriver, Java, Python, TestNG, Eclipse and preparation of automation test framework.
• Experience in Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing and Database Testing.
• Knowledge and experience in writing and executing SQL queries.
• Extensive knowledge and practice of various Service Oriented Architectures (SOAs) spanning across various web services using SOAP and WSDL.
• Experience in writing and developing data-driven tests for automation using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
• Experience in using Firebug to do web based application testing with Selenium WebDriver for the commands and locator application.
• Ability to adapt to new environment quickly, strong team player, good communication, presentation, multi-tasking and analytical skills, enthusiastic learner, confident, sincere and committed.
• Knowledge in performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and keeping testing logs & cycles to add to Software Testing Artifacts.
• Extensive knowledge of testing web services with XML, JSON.
• Excellent team player and proactively coordinated with design and programming teams.
Testing Tools HP ALM, JIRA, Selenium WebDriver, Firebug, TestNG
Methodologies SDLC, STLC, Agile, Waterfall, Scrum
Microsoft Tools MS office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), Visio, Microsoft Project
Operating Systems Windows, Linux, Unix
Database SQL Server, MySQL, Microsoft Access
Web Services Postman, SOAP UI, RESTFUL, WSDL, XML
Browsers Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox Mozilla, Safari, Opera
QA Analyst Jan. 2016 - Jul. 2016
Dr. Lan Academy
• Performed functional testing and created automation scripts using Selenium WebDriver and Java in QA environment.
• Used data from Excel Spreadsheet to perform Data-driven testing in automation environment.
• Provided content management to the company’s website using WordPress.
• Performed both sanity and smoke testing when a new build was released.
• Performed exploratory testing when it was needed.
Environment: Windows, Linux, Selenium WebDriver, Java, JIRA, MySQL
Website Support Feb. 2015 – Jul. 2016
Mandarin Baptist Church of San Fernando Valley
• Manually Updated church website on a weekly basis.
• Provided unit testing and interface testing before updating the website.
Master of Science in Information Systems and Technology Aug. 2014 - May 2016
California Lutheran University
Bachelor in Economics Aug. 2010 - Aug. 2013
California State University, Northridge
QA, Testing, Automation, Web Service, ALM, JIRA, POSTMAN, Selenium, Java, Python, SQL, HTML