Computer Engineering Research Assistant
Dynamic, motivated and performance-driven IT professional seeking a challenging position to utilize and build technical skills while working towards the organization’s success
• Master of Science in Computer and Information Science, (GPA: 4.0/4.0) Pursuing-December 2018
Sacred Heart University, Fairfield, CT, USA
• Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication, (First class) July 2014
University of Pune, Maharashtra, India
• Programming Languages - Java, C++, C#, ------------, ------------, Python, C, Arduino Programming, Assembly Language Programing.
• Databases - Oracle, MySQL, SQL Plus, Microsoft SQL Server reporting services (SSAS & SSIS)
• Other Tools - Microsoft (Excel, Power Point, Word), ERP, Agile, Adobe Dream-viewer, Adobe Photoshop
• Concepts – Devops, Git, Linux Operating System, Web Content Management, Website Optimization, Kaizen in the Process, Quality Management Systems, Quality Reports and Process Documents, Internal Audit, Strong Analytical Skills
INDUSTRIAL WORK EXPERIENCE
Sacred Heart University, CT December 2017 - Present
Computer Engineering Research Assistant, Prof. Dr. T. Kaya
FLEX Technologies, India December 2014 – June 2017
Jr. Quality Analyst/Engineer
Technology: Information Analysis, Quality Management System, ERP, Agile, Visual Basics, HTML/CSS
• Prepare Quality Reports, Quality and Process Documents for electronic components and products
• Data Analysis for Supplier performance and in-line quality
• Automation of Quality Reports processes prepared in MS-Excel using VB
• Involved in website development of the electronic components and products
• Worked closely with the Senior Developers and learned advanced project management skills
• Maintenance of control documents in Document Management System
• Led the Project transition process
• Organized the Kaizen workshop to reduce the process time and improve the accuracy
• Application for Catering System (OOP Java, Sacred Heart Univ.)
Application prompts the user for the inputs like event no, no of guests, choices for food and drinks and accordingly generates the outputs for the user.
It gives the complete budget for user event, per person cost, size of event, other options to modify the order to get better deal, etc.
• Parking System (Data Structures with C++, Sacred Heart Univ.)
Parking system project developed using C++ Data structures to display Parking space, availability and fee information to the user, rearrange parking spaces after departure of the car to make space available for next incoming car close to the entrance
• Data Base Creation and retrieval (Oracle Data Base 11g, SQL plus, Sacred Heart Univ.)
Created tables, tablespaces, views, users to store/access patient’s data in the hospital like Patient Id, name, address, bed location, admitted date, discharge date, third party insurer, etc. Created the ER diagrams. Used stored procedures, join, built in functions to get specified output. Used normalization to organize the data in database.
• Personal Website (Web Development with java-Script Project, Sacred Heart Univ.)
Technology - HTML, CSS, Java Script
Designed and Developed a personal website using HTML5, CSS & Java Script
• Personal Portfolio & Candy Store Webpage (Adobe Dream-viewer & adobe-photoshop, Sacred Heart Univ.)
Technology - HTML, CSS
Tools - Adobe Dream-viewer & Adobe Photoshop
Designed a Personal Portfolio by creating a mockup (view of a website) in photoshop. Implemented the mockup design in actual using Dream-viewer. Made the website responsive. Added favicon.
• Friend or Enemy Vehicle Detection in An Unmanned (Bachelor’s Degree Project, Univ. of Pune, India)
Technology - Embedded programming, Digital communication, Digital sensors
Developed a vehicle detection system to classify a vehicle. In this Main vehicle detects another vehicle in its range by using the Ultra Sonic Sensor and then classifies the vehicle based on decoded signal received from detected vehicle. Developed this project with team of three people.
• Digital Object Counting and Their Temperature Measurement (Mini-Project, Univ. of Pune, India)
Technology - Embedded C, Microcontroller, Digital Sensors
Developed a module using IR sensor, Temperature sensor, Microcontroller and conveyor belt which counts the objects moving on the conveyor belt through IR sensor and measures its temperature with the help of temperature sensor. The microcontroller was programmed using ‘C‘ language which controls the belt, read the data from sensors and display it on LED display.
• Theft Vehicle Tracking and Remote Vehicle Control System (Diploma Project, Maharashtra Board, India)
Technology - Electronics Circuit Design, Embedded ‘C’ Programming
Description – Worked with team of four members to develop a system which keeps track of the vehicle and allows to stop the vehicle by using the DTMF signal communication
• Represented Sacred Heart University at Maker Faire2018, Connecticut Event and managed the event by leading the team of 40 students
software engineering intern, data analyst, IT intern, Computer Science , IT, Software developer, BI