A hardworking, driven, creative student (BA (hons) in Media with Film & TV, Nottingham Trent University) with a passion and determination to work within the entertainment industry. Enjoys working as part of a team, with experience of leadership roles.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and experience of providing high quality customer services.
• Experience of taking a creative concept and delivering a final production.
• Well developed communication skills with the ability to work with a wide variety of people and situations.
• Confident to work using own initiative.
• Knowledge and understanding of filming techniques and working on a production set.
Qualifications and Training
3rd Year Modules
• Lifestyle and Consumer Culture
• Body and Popular Culture
• American Television
• American Cinema
• Media Dissertation
1st Year Modules
• Understanding media and culture
• Screen and Sound media
• International cinema
• Reading the screen
Nottingham Trent University - Sept 2014 – present BA (hons) Media with Film and Television Theorising the screen
2nd Year Modules
• Theorising the screen
• British cinema
• Theorising media and culture
• Humanities at work
St Margaret’s School - Sept 2007 – July 2014
A Levels: Home Economics- C, Theatre Studies- C, French- D
7 GCSE grade A-C including English and Mathematics
Pullens – Uniform 4 Kids - June 2013 – Sept 2016
• School holiday work.
• Provided high quality customer service in a busy retail shop.
• Part of an offsite, proactive sales team in local schools.
• Responsible for providing customer service and sales training to new staff.
• Independently conducted stock takes and shop audits.
• Communicated regularly between the four other shops across the business.
• Handled all the website based orders, ensuring they were delivered on time.
Responsible for the till, putting through sales and
David Janacek, London - May 2013
• Experience of working behind a camera, and using creative camera angles
• Responsible for ensuring the lighting improved the quality of the shot
• Worked as part of a team to produce a high quality music video to the agents specification
Sassy Film Production - June 2012
• Used editing suites and music booths to independently record a short jingle for an upcoming advert
• Responsible for researching and securing location bookings within set timescales
• Gained knowledge and assisted in the creation and editing of montages
BT Sport- March 2015
• Responsible for researching different programmes, and finding special guests to be shown on them
• Experience of watching a live show being filmed, and helped set up the set with props
• Shadowed the runners, and went with them to buy props
• Responsible for looking after celebrity guests and catered for their specific needs
Hobbies and Interests
Keen passion for the world of sport both playing and watching. School sports captain in year 13. Captain for football, netball and lactose since year 7. Enjoys cinema, fashion, cooking, socialising and travelling.
Media, television, film