Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ May 2017
• Bachelor of Arts in Journalism and Media Studies: Film Certificate Program.
Upright Citizens Brigade Training Center Oct. 2015- Feb. 2016
• Completed Improvisational Comedy 101 and 201 classes.
WORK AND INTERNSHIP EXPERIENCE
Master Control. Oct. 2014 - May 2015
• Plan schedule of television programming for Rutgers University.
• Encode programs onto server.
PSA and Promos Supervisor. May 2015- May 2017
• Conceptualize, produce, and write scripts for all PSA’s and Promos that are made.
• Approve all PSA’s and Promos that are made from the production department.
• Schedule shoot dates, edit dates, and deadlines.
Segment Producer. May 2015- May 2017
• Create packages that air on RU-tv.
• Edit packages that air on RU-tv.
Wake Up Rutgers Morning Show. Aug. 2015- May 2017
• Perform various jobs such as Technical Director, Director, and Audio Technician. Aug. 2015- May 2016
• Host of “Wake Up Rutgers”. Jan. 2016- May 2017
Internship with Rutgers Office of Media Relations Jan. 2015- May 2015
• Shoot and edit videos for the online news website, “Rutgers Today”.
Production Internship with TelVue Corporation June 2016- Aug. 2016
• Assist in the testing and development of broadcast software, and produce videos with the software.
Internship with NBC Universal- Syfy On Air Promos Intern Sept. 2016- May 2017
• Assist in the writing, producing, and editing of promotional material that airs on Syfy.
• Fill out shot and graphic request forms, as well as project approval forms.
Freelance Video Work July 2016- Present
• Produce a variety of different videos for different clients, such as MTVU.
Rutgers Television Broadcast Communications Living Learning Community Aug. 2013- May 2015
• Create content that plays on RU-tv.
• Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Google Drive, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram.
• Video and Media Production Skills:
o Editing Software: Final Cut Pro X, Final Cut Pro 7, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition.
o Cameras: Canon DSLRs and Camcorders, Sony DSLR’s, Panasonic AVCHD cameras, Lumix cameras.
o Other: Tricaster, Teleprompter, Audio Recorders, microphones, lighting equipment, color correction.
Director, Writer, and Executive Producer of the short film “Let’s Put on a Puppet Show”.
• Rutgers Campus MovieFest Jury Award Winner. Apr. 2015
• Cannes Film Festival Short Film Corner Official Selection. Jan. 2016
Director, Writer, and Executive Producer of the short film “Avia Mortem”.
• Rutgers Campus MovieFest Jury Award Winner. Apr. 2016
• Cannes Film Festival Short Film Corner Official Selection. Dec. 2016
Director, Writer, Editor, and Executive Producer of the short film “The Miser”.
• Rutgers Campus MovieFest Jury Award Winner and Best Production Design Winner. Apr. 2017