Bachelor’s of Science in Telecommunications & Marketing
University of Florida / 2014-2018
• Dean’s List/ 2014-Present
Brand Management • Social Media • SEO • Blogging• Customer Service • Marketing
Portuguese (Fluent) • Spanish (Limited Proficiency)
GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS INTERN
HP INC. / MAY 2017 — AUG 2017
HP INC. IS A WORLDWIDE LEADER IN PRINTING, A MARKET EXPECTED TO TOP $980 BILLION BY 2018. THE FORTUNE 100 COMPANY IS HEADQUARTERED IN PALO ALTO.
Selected among thousands to work on Antonio Lucio’s team, 2017’s second most influential CMO in the world.
• Assisted in the logistics of Power of Print, an event that helped reshape the reputation of the industry among 80 worldwide media, influencers and analysts
• Lead the intern team in positioning the VP and GM for HP Americas Channel as a driver and proponent of diversity and inclusion
• Worked on a Global Network Communication Plan that will increase customer visits and enhance customer experience at all Welcome Centers by delivering engaging and memorable briefs
WUFT-TV / JAN 2016 — PRESENT
WUFT-TV IS AN PBS MEMBER STATION OWNED BY THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA SERVING 16 COUNTIES IN NORTH CENTRAL FLORIDA. WUFT-TV PRODUCES LOCAL SHOWS AND AWARD-WINNING STUDENT PRODUCED AND ANCHORED NEWSCASTS.
Finds stories that fit the interest of the listening audience and adds a local angle
Performs extensive research and formulates thorough questions prior to interviews
Leads interviews and asks follow up questions on the spot
Writes fact sheets, callback sheets, and records wraps, along with shooting and editing VOSOTs on a deadline
THE AGENCY / AUG 2015 — PRESENT
THE AGENCY, HOUSED WITHIN THE UNIVERSITY OF FLORIDA, IS BUILT ON A FOUNDATION OF RESEARCH, DEVELOPING INSPIRED AND INFORMED CAMPAIGNS TO BUILD BRAND LOYALTY AMONG MILLENNIALS WHICH WILL SPEND $10 TRILLION IN THEIR LIFETIMES.
Writes persuasive pitch emails to journalists to motivate them to write about AICPA
Publicized the SSHCO brand by updating their channels and actively providing feedback on both content and aesthetics
Tracked Jacob Atem’s speaking engagements, and helped him prepare for presentations
Edited Jacob Atem’s TED Fellowship Application.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
ZIMMERMAN ADVERTISING / MAY 2016 — AUG 2016
ZIMMERMAN ADVERTISING, AN OMNICOM GROUP COMPANY HEADQUARTERED IN FORT LAUDERDALE, FLORIDA, IS THE LEADING INTEGRATED, RETAIL AGENCY IN THE COUNTRY; WITH PUBLISH BILLINGS IN EXCESS OF $3 BILLION.
• Managed a $300 budget for a Facebook campaign amongst creative posts that promoted the internship program
• Identified possible influencers, and created “Surprise and Delight” kits for Chuck E. Cheese’s fans
• Worked with Crimson Hexagon to perform social listening of brands and analyze trending conversations
• Performed monthly reporting, evaluating impressions, link clicks and engagements
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS INTERN
TRUMPF GERMANY / JUL 2013 — AUG 2013
THE TRUMPF GROUP IS ONE OF THE WORLDS BIGGEST PROVIDERS OF MACHINE TOOLS. WITH ITS HEADQUARTERS IN DITZINGEN, GERMANY AND MORE THAN 60 OPERATIVE SUBSIDIARIES, THE TRUMPF GROUP IS REPRESENTED IN ALL IMPORTANT MARKETS WORLDWIDE.
• Provided a multi-disciplinary point of view on product placement across different markets
• Assisted during photoshoots of the International launch of world leading TruLaser Cell 3000 machine
• Performed a study on American and Brazilian customer differences and how this would impact machine acquisition based on finance offerings
Brand Management, Social Media, SEO, Blogging, Customer Service, Marketing