Media Production / Video Editor & Producer
VIDEO EDITOR / PRODUCER
Team Leadership | Audio Production | Media Management
Innovative and accomplished Video Editor/Producer offering an array of expertise in pre/post-production, customer service, script writing, program development, project management, editing, collaboration and team leadership. Play an integral role in various industries to oversee projects from conception to completion, working with clients to ensure comprehension of needs to achieve satisfaction. Expertly create and develop multimedia content for customer stories, internal company announcements, external promotional social videos, product marketing videos, recruiting videos and various enterprise-wide projects. Provide scripts, storyboards, allocate resources, set deadlines and select optimal forms of media. Plan video shoots and obtain all proper equipment. Manage a video library.
Strengths and Core Expertise
Creating/Shooting/Editing Videos • Team Collaboration • Event Coordination • Impactful Promos • Broadcast Formats
Web Formats • Pre-Production • Brainstorming • Customer Service • Scriptwriting • Post-Production • Communication
Scheduling • Project Management • Attention to Detail • Program Development • Relationship Building
The University of Denver, Denver, CO (2006 to Present)
Direct the creation of video/audio elements for in-game entertainment and commercial events at the Ritchie Center in addition to managing live production as warranted. Engage in video production setup and the operation of all required equipment, including studio and ENG cameras.
• Expertly edit video products for television, in-house, broadcast, the University of Denver Athletics website, and end-of-the-year banquets in addition to recruiting videos of Denver teams.
• Serve as the director and technical director for University of Denver events airing on Altitude Sports.
• Manage the performance of game-day crew, including full/part-time staff, students, freelancers and event interns, ensuring efficiency, providing training if needed, and mentoring for achievement.
• Collaborate with clients to comprehend event requirements, directing staff to conduct specific event components with the highest degree of detail and service to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Partner with advertising and sales staff to identify proper appeal and execution styles utilized in carrying out client promotions during in-game events.
• Enhanced exposure to the athletics program through the production of high-level broadcasts for fans.
• Devised strategies to engage audiences during sporting events, creating a best-in-class game experience with ticket sales increasing
• Improved the video archiving/logging of footage and growing the internship program.
• Consistently receive recognition for creative work products, achieving the 2011 Department of the Year Award.
EARLY CAREER HISTORY
PRODUCER/EDITOR, The Entertainment Project, Inc., and Arts Street, Denver, CO
• Served as the producer and editor for Whose News on Radio Disney, interviewing students at various Denver schools and creating a five-minute, pre-recorded show on Radio Disney while working with the non-profit partnership to develop educational/enrichment programs connecting children to real-world experiences and assignments.
SPORTS HIGHLIGHT COORDINATOR / REPORTER / TECHNICAL PRODUCER, Clear Channel Colorado, Denver, CO
• Served as the highlight coordinator for the Denver Broncos, Colorado Buffalos and Colorado Crush.
• Worked as a sports reporter for the Denver Nuggets, Colorado Avalanche and Colorado Rockies, and as a technical producer for 850 KOA (AM) and 95.7 MEGA (FM).
EDUCATION AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE – JOURNALISM / BROADCAST PRODUCTION, University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
Tau Kappa Epsilon / Production Team Member - News Team Boulder (TV program managed by students)
TECHNOLOGY: MS Office, Adobe Creative Suite, AVID Media Composer, Final Cut Pro