8/2015 - 5/2019 | BS in Business with a Major in Marketing
University of Mary Washington |1301 College Ave, Fredericksburg, VA 22401
• Marketing Research
• Consumer Behavior
• Student run co-op
• Comprehensive understanding of Augmented Reality (AR) - showcased through a research project on AR’s practicality and use in retail marketing for a local retail running store.
• Knowledge of Social Media’s role in Marketing - conducted a study comparing online marketing effectiveness versus paper marketing for a local landscaping firm.
• Excellent interpersonal relations - was chosen as the only employee to individually talk to and market Chipotles “Chiptopia” rewards program to customers.
• Knowledge of using Microsoft Office including Python.
• Ability to lead a Focus Group - Conducted a focus group for a local coffee shop exploring their social media presence and it’s affect in advertising for concerts and events
• Knowledge of the start and operation of Co-ops - devised a business plan for an on-campus student run co-op.
5/2016 - 1/2018| Lineworker and Food Preparation/Promotional Marketing Associate
Chipotle Mexican Grill, Inc. | 5747 Burke Centre Pkwy, Burke, VA 22015
• Was the only employee chosen to market “Chiptopia” rewards program to customers on a face-to-face basis.
• Managed groups of 100+ customers
• Provided friendly and expedient service
• Met and exceeded health standards
• Conducted daily food preparation
6/2013 - 9/2015 | Substitute Lifeguard for NV Pools
NV Pools, Inc. |4080 Walney Rd, Chantilly, VA 20151
• Adjusted schedule to company needs on short-term notice
• Supervised 90+ patrons while they use the pool
• Took hourly chemical readings to ensure pool chemical stability
• Kept pool grounds clean and aiding customer’s needs
Honors & Awards
• Eagle Scout
• Member of varsity DIII collegiate XC/T&F team for 4 years
• Member of Student Athlete Advisory Committee
• Attended an athletic leadership academy for collegiate athletes
• Founded and served as first president of university spirit club