●Camera Operator for DVHS Basketball
●NYU Athletics 2013- 2017
➢ NYU Equipment Attendant 2013-2014
➢ NYU Event Staff Member 2015
● Triangle Y Camp Counselor 2014
● Operated TriCaster weekly for online web streaming site
● Conducted inventory for NYU athletic equipment, uniforms, documenting sales, and patron memberships.
● Managed ticket sales for MSU park during championship games.
● Organized and facilitated physical activities with Fuel Up to Play Organization for several elementary schools across TUSD. Held school wide dance lessons for 80-120 students.
● Worked extensively with YMCA Triangle Y Ranch Camp as a CIT (Counselor In Training) and camp counselor. Supervised 7-17 children weekly (ages 8-17). Responsible for implementing and maintaining weekly schedules involving hiking, riflery, horseback riding, mountain biking and rock climbing.
●Proficient in iMovie, Final Cut, CeltX, Camtasia Software
● Focused, excellent multi-tasker, attentive to detail and focused in high pressure situations.
● Active and extremely compatible with other individuals with different ideas, goals and personalities,.
● Highly productive and consistent in adapting to new challenges.
● Desert View High School Class of 2013
● New York University Class of 2018 (B.A Tisch School of the Arts)