Rising College Student Looking for Babysittin Work
St. Mary's Academy 2014-2018
Recipient of High Academic Honor Roll and National Honors Society Member
Whitman College 2018-2022
Family, Neighborhood Babysitter (2012-present)
- Responsible for watching over children ages varying from 2 to 10.
- Responsible for fulfilling basic needs of children, creating a positive environment for the children, and mediating conflicts.
CYO Camp Howard Counselor (July 2015)
- Responsible for managing and entertaining a group of girls ages 7-10.
- Maintaining a positive environment among girls inside and outside the cabin environment.
- Responsible for leading activities in group settings.
- Promoting a greater appreciation for the environment through various outdoorsy activities.
MESD Outdoor School Student Leader (September 2015- October 2017)
- Responsible for teaching sixth graders soil science in small and large group settings.
- Leading fun activities such as games and songs.
- Promoting appreciation for the scientific process and consciousness of the environment.
- Responsible for building rapport between students in order to create a strong community through Outdoor School.
TIES 5th Grade Science Mentorship Program (September 2015-June 2016)
- Being a personal mentor for 5th-grade girls through a program that focuses on the sciences.
- Researched modern day science experiments to plan for meetings.
- Facilitated a month of activities about Physics.
Volunteer at Ronald McDonald House (May 2017- August 2017)
- Interacted with children who are residents at the Ronald McDonald House.
- Organized in-house events such as movie nights.
- Volunteered through various charity events such as the annual golf tournament.
- Leader and productive member of a team
- Works well with peers and supervisors
- Quick and attentive learner
- Punctual and organized
- Effective communicator
- Able to understand and speak minimal French
- Friendly and personable
nanny, babysitter, summer, childcare