Looking for nanny jobs
Bachelor of Science in Movement Science
Westfield State University
MAB COMMUNITY SERVICES
February 2016 to Present
• Provide support to individuals with traumatic brain injuries to maximize their capabilities and well-being.
• Participate in the implementation of Individual Support Plans
• Advocate effectively for the individuals ensuring that their choices, interests, and needs are supported.
SELF EMPLOYED NANNY
December 2010 to December 2015
Primary caregiver to children
• Ensured their well-being.
• Interacted and entertained the children in a safe environment.
• Responsible for preparing meals, feeding, and keeping the children on schedule.
MANSFIELD FITNESS CENTER -
May 2007 to July 2009
Childcare and Office Work
• Responsible for children ranging from infant to early teens. Ensured the children's well-being, in addition to interacting with and entertaining the child in a safe environment.
• Monitored all activities in the facility, including training clients on equipment and cash collection.
FOXBORO SCHOOL SYSTEM -
June 2003 to June 2009
Summer school teaching/ substitute teaching
• Taught a variety of courses to elementary school children, supervised and guided them through their daily routine.
• One-on-one supervision of autistic and developmentally challenged children in special education classrooms.
CPR/AED certified, CPI certified