Cheung, Cindy- Resume
I recently graduated in the Spring of 2020 with a B.A. in History from Hunter College-CUNY and a minor in Asian American Studies, and am currently taking a gap year to explore my options while looking to gain new experiences and learn new skills.
I am detail-oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills. I am able to grasp new concepts quickly and efficiently. I have stellar organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, consistently producing quality work among multiple deadlines. I am a highly motivated individual with a collaborative “can-do” attitude and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. I work well with others and in a self-directed capacity.
Please feel free to contact me.
cindy.cheung378 @ gmail . com
R E S U M E
Bachelor of Arts, History
Hunter College, CUNY | New York, NY | Aug. 2016- May 2020
Minor in Asian American Studies
Nebrija University | Madrid, Spain | June- July 2019
Course: Spanish Language, A2
Meet Fresh, New York, NY — Shift Leader
February 2018 - September 2020
● Delivered superior training and leadership to teams to boost performance and help team members achieve
● Created efficient work schedules for each team member to maintain deadlines and keep shifts properly staffed.
● Oversaw day-to-day activities of 7-9 employees in a food establishment, fostering an inspiring atmosphere to optimize employee and customer experiences.
● Responded to customer inquiries with patience and positivity to establish an excellent first impression.
● Oversaw balancing of cash registers, reconciled transactions, and deposited the establishment's earnings to bank nightly.
Polsinelli PC, New York, NY — Intern, Office Assistant
July 2018 - August 2018
● Performed clerical work such as sorting and distributing mail, filing, copying, restocking supplies and
● Promptly performed general office duties, including answering phones, routing calls and messages, and
● Assisted patent secretaries on special assignments, including updating digital files to maintain current
documentation and creating PowerPoints for meetings.
● Assisted lawyers on research assignments for asylum and phishing cases.
Little Sweet Genius, New York, NY — Teacher Assistant
July 2016 – January 2018
● Promoted language development skills through reading and storytelling.
● Maintained daily records of 15 children’s assignments, individual activities, and learning behaviors.
● Provided one-on-one attention to students while maintaining overall focus on the entire group.
The Joseph A. Forgione Development School for Youth | New York, NY | Alumni
Fall 2017- Present
● Participate in leadership and career training programs sponsored by the All Stars Project, Inc. to help
develop business and professional skills.
● Attend workshops at various professional firms.
● Dean’s List: Spring 2018, Fall 2018, Fall 2019, and Spring 2020
● Scholarship: Peter F. Vallone Academic Scholarship, Aug. 2016- May 2020
● Fluent in English
● Proficient in Mandarin-Chinese and Fujianese-Chinese
● Conversational Spanish
● Fluent in Microsoft Office
● Ability to prioritize and multi-task
● Work well under pressure
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Strong attention to detail
detail-oriented, multi-task, museums, art, education, goal-driven, bilingual, bachelor’s degree