Camp counselor or Camp Director
Challenging employment as an Early Childhood Education teacher, kindergarten level. Certifications
S. C. Initial Certification in Early Childhood Education, (Dec. 2014)
First Aid and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification, 2013-2014
B.S. 2014, Early Childhood Education
Coastal Carolina University
Conway, South Carolina
Mullins Early Childhood Center, Fall 2009, Spring 2010
Marion County Public Schools, South Carolina
• Instructed two kindergarten classes.
• Developed age appropriate lesson plans requiring active student participation and devised a follow up activity. • Developed lessons to meet the needs and interests of students of all ability levels.
Summer Camp Program Director, First Fruits Covenant C.D.C
Mullins, South Carolina, 2005-2010
• Organized age appropriate recreational activities for children between the ages of 4-17.
• Supervised athletic and recreational activities.
• Served as a mentor/role model to children.
• Recruit educational speakers.
• Organize educational events.
• Developed rain-delay contingencies plan.
Sales Associate, Coach
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, 2007-2009 • Sales Associate
Program Director, First Fruits Covenant C.D.C. aftercare program Mullins, South Carolina , 2005-2010
• Tutored low-income, at risk youth.
• Provided individual academic tutoring.
• Scheduled field events.
• Developed and implemented class management programs.
• Supervised daily activities including arts, crafts and games.
• Provided student transportation.
• Document student behavior and achievements.
• Initiate supportive interactions with families
• Intervene in crisis situations
• Meet with family members to discuss behavioral goals and objectives.
• Attend to students educational and vocational needs, helps students and families apply for jobs and assist with college applications.
Youth Leader, Mt.CarmelMissionary Baptist Church
Mullins, South Carolina, 2005- present
• Developed activities to guide and lead youth within the church to achieve their personal goals.
• Planned and implemented fund raisers for various youth groups within the church.
Director, Pee Dee Community Action Agency
Pamplico, South Carolina, 2010- 2014
High level of computer literacy.
• Responsible for teaching and taking care of young children.
• Planning and implementing teaching programs for classroom.
• Ensure that children are safe.
• Provide and environment conducive to learning and playing.
• Works with families of diverse ethnic backgrounds/cultures.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to multitask.
• Coordinated volunteer community services for elderly and sick/ shut in ministry.
• Initiated leadership program, implemented student development plans emphasizing outdoor activities which resulted in improved self-esteem, behavior and academics.
• Provide individual, home based, group intervention services to diverse population of students and their families in Early Childhood and Family Center.
• Basic case management skills; maintained relationships between facility and families.
• Manage classroom budget.
• Ensure that policies and procedures were in compliance with state regulations.
• Facilitated curriculum development training.
• Supervises a staff of 8.
Quality Control Technician, So-Pak-Co
Mullins, South Carolina, April 2014
• Inspected all products to be packaged for U.S. military MRE's
• Performed quality checks on products to make sure that they met the OSHA regulations.
• Performed final inspections on all packaged units scheduled for shipping.
• Maintained orderly and concise records and documentation of all checks and audits performed.
• Maintained all instruments and tools used to perform quality checks.
Quality Auditor, Ruiz Foods
Florence, South Carolina, July 2016
Ensure that checks are being done in all departments so products meet USDA standards.
Physically count pallets placed on quality hold to make sure they match computer inventory.
Track and monitor products placed on quality inventory hold, place them back into production inventory to be shipped once cleared by management.
Enter all data into AS400 system.
Attended the South Carolina Association for the Education of Young Children. Charleston, SC, Spring, 2004, Columbia, SC, Spring, 2005
Student member of the South Carolina Association for the Education of Young Children.