Position: Photographer needed for a fun position capturing images of new and pre-owned cars for retail. This position offers flexible hours, making it perfect for students or anyone who desires part-time work. If you have a passion for photography and need a side job for some extra income, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Herzog-Meier Volkswagen is looking for a reliable and hard-working photo enthusiast to shoot pictures (and sometimes video) of all the vehicles we have in inventory. This is a part-time position offering 15-20 hours per week with flexible hours based on a Monday-Friday schedule (no weekend work). If you are a student or want this as your 2nd job, we encourage you to apply as we can work around your existing commitments.
Familiarity with digital photography is required, but a professional background is not necessary. This position pays a flat rate per car photographed (not hourly pay), so efficiency is the name of the game. Professional photographers are welcome to apply, and we also encourage amateur photo enthusiasts who want to earn income and gain experience doing what they love.
You must be familiar with basic photography concepts (lighting, focus, flash use, framing the shot, etc...) and comfortable following a process. You also must be a quick learner with new software programs... and a clean driving record is a MUST since you'll be driving very expensive new cars.
Company: Herzog-Meier Volkswagen is a progressive, family-owned business that continually promotes from within and offers career growth for all employees. We've been in business 60 years and we understand the key to our success is finding the right people to join our team.
Qualifications for this position: including but not limited to the following:
• Reliable with a stong work ethic and determination to succeed.
• Detail-oriented with strong organization skills.
• Familiar with the basics of digital photography (lighting, focus, flash use, framing the shot, etc...).
• Valid in-state driver's license.
• Clean driving record (required).
• Ability to drive an automatic or manual transmission (required).
• Good communication skills.
• Very strong listening skills.
• Independent worker with great time management skills.
• Enjoy working with others.
Physical demands of the position:
• Working outdoors in a variety of weather conditions and temperatures including rain, snow, heat and cold.
• Spends most of the shift on your feet
• Climbs stairs daily.
• Travels throughout the dealership and parking lots frequently on foot.
Compensation: Flat rate per car photographed
Additional Comments: We believe in providing employees with opportunities for professional growth and promoting from within. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
photography, photographer, photo